What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Illinois is getting better, ****ers aren't, that's a loss.
Buffalo is the kind of team they have been losing to since Frosty got there, wouldn't put my money on the ****ers in this one.
Mel is feeling the heat, home game for them against a beatable opponent, another loss for the corn.
Harbaugh feeling heat in Michigan, needs wins and he has better talent. Another loss for Frosty and likely to be a couple of scores.
Purdue is a chance for the ****ers to get a win in the middle of a bunch of beatings but will they even still care at this point. Martinez and a number of other key players will be out with injuries by now and they don't have depth.
The rest aren't even worth discussing because they are no hopers.

Might be though that with some big margin losses Moos may try to save his job by firing Frost. In this case they might get a one or two game boost with the interim HC.
Respectfully disagree. Buffalo is way better than most of those teams.

• 2020 record: 6–1 (5–0 MAC)
  • AP: No. 25
  • Coaches: No. 25

“An experienced and talented defense”

dr7 GIF

Cannot tell all the white people apart
Corn and Pig Suey

A big family reunion then. Saw a Reddit post talking about Arkansas & Nubs joining the Big 12 in the not too distant future. Given the proximity of Fayetteville to the Big 12 schools, I think it's safe to wonder why they aren't in the Big 12.

A big family reunion then. Saw a Reddit post talking about Arkansas & Nubs joining the Big 12 in the not too distant future. Given the proximity of Fayetteville to the Big 12 schools, I think it's safe to wonder why they aren't in the Big 12.
Both massively underperforming in their respective leagues.

4 run inning to end the ****er season was Niiiiicccceeee
YES! But what made it so sweet was game tied 2-2, then…
A) the new relief pitcher looked like a Junior year version of Scott Frost (actual), and trying to be all hard and intimidating and swearing.
ECB04925-03B7-4490-B0BC-EF1BB16F035F.jpeg2) Walked the bases loaded
d) threw a wild pitch to allow the runner from third to score
iv) then gave up a 3-run BLAST!!! to put the Hawks up 6-2 for good! And the way the batter just stood there and showed them up. LOVE IT!

Husker season over! SOOOO AWESOME!!

I re-read the thread title, and I asked myself "do I still hate the fuskers?"

Hmmm. Maybe not.

I enjoy watching them lose.

I always cheer for whoever is playing them.

But do I actually hate them?

I realized that the answer is "not really." They're simply not important enough to be worth of my hate.

They forever and always will be worthy of derision and contempt.

But I don't think they'll ever actually be good enough to be worthy of my hate.

USC on the other hand. **** them. I really ****ing hate them. I have a lot of skepticism about our current coaching staff, but if they beat USC, I'm in.

**** those guys.

Last edited:
I re-read the thread title, and I asked myself "do I still hate the ****ers?"

Hmmm. Maybe not.

I realized that the answer is "not really." They're simply not important enough to be worth my hate.

USC on the other hand. **** them. I really ****ing hate them. I have a lot of skepticism about our current coaching staff, but if they beat USC, I'm in.

**** those guys.
F

Hmmm. Maybe not.

I realized that the answer is "not really." They're simply not important enough to be worth my hate.

**** those guys.
Hate:
Nebraska
FSU
UF
Notre Dame
CSU
VT
Liberty
Baylor
Oregon
ASU
UCLA

Hmmm. Maybe not.

**** those guys.

Same feeling...I love to watch them lose and I will never forget the energy I had at home watching the Buffs beat the Huskers in Lincoln in 2018. I still can't muster that much energy when it comes to CU's Pac-12 rivals like the Nubs. No Pac-12 school has the fans of those Nubs and I'm hard pressed to hate another team like I did with the Nubs when it comes to CU.

If the Nubs aren't going to play us in football after 2023-24, I want to see us play the Nubs in other sports so I can enjoy more wins against that fanbase. Both AZ schools only have a fraction of that feeling I have towards the Nubs. USC hasn't done enough to make me dislike them.

Same feeling...I love to watch them lose and I will never forget the energy I had at home watching the Buffs beat the ****ers in Lincoln in 2018. I still can't muster that much energy when it comes to CU's Pac-12 rivals like the Nubs. No Pac-12 school has the fans of those Nubs and I'm hard pressed to hate another team like I did with the Nubs when it comes to CU.

If the Nubs aren't going to play us in football after 2023-24, I want to see us play the Nubs in other sports so I can enjoy more wins against that fanbase. Both AZ schools only have a fraction of that feeling I have towards the Nubs. USC hasn't done enough to make me dislike them.

They will play us again. ESPN and FOX will ask for (and get) more Colorado-Nebraska. They put the last two games in prime TV spots and we gave them two classics. I'll guess 2031-32. Here's the only reason we didn't hear anything this offseason: We have one opening between now and 2030.....and we all know Fusker has to have room to play 2 Group of 5 schools every year.

Last edited:
Back