What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Do Wisconsin, Iowa and Minnesota fans clap for their opponent at the end of a game?
I was under the impression that they had discontinued this practice- I wasn't fortunate enough to be there in person, but I don't recall hearing a lot of clapping in 2018 in Lincoln on the TV.

I was under the impression that they had discontinued this practice- I wasn't fortunate enough to be there in person, but I don't recall hearing a lot of clapping in 2018 in Lincoln on the TV.
Those turd burglars didn't clap in 2002 or 2004, either

Minnesota has only won 10 games twice in the past 100 years.
I know I'm very late to the conversation but have to rep Minnesota here... Six of their SEVEN national championships have come in the last 100 years. 5 of those seasons were undefeated... but yes... technically they played less than 10 games. Not back to the topic at hand. **** Nebraska

I know I'm very late to the conversation but have to rep Minnesota here... Six of their SEVEN national championships have come in the last 100 years. 5 of those seasons were undefeated... but yes... technically they played less than 10 games. Not back to the topic at hand. **** ****braska
*Fewer.

Edit: Also- looked up some of these nattys and what the actual **** happened in 1960?

There probably wasn't a clear cut number 1 team in the country, but Minnesota, who started the season unranked and didn't win their conference outright, was awarded the championship in a season that they lost two games- one to unranked Purdue and the Rose Bowl against number 6 Washington?

The really ****ed up thing was that Minnesota, ranked 1, lost in week 8 to unranked Purdue, dropped to 4, then the next week went back to 1. Minnesota beat a mediocre Wisconsin team on the road, and Iowa beat a really bad Notre Dame team on the road, but Minnesota had beaten Iowa in Week 7, which is why i suspect the voters elevated Minnesota. The thing that doesn't make any sense is that they elevated them over idle Ole Miss, who had entered the season number 2 and was undefeated (they had tied LSU in week 6).

Last edited:
I don't know about you guys, but I am hoping (not betting) for ****braska to cover this week. Having a 17 pt loss to give themselves the moral victory with one or two 'If only' plays will go a long way in helping Frost keep his job.
Ideally down 20+ at half then giving up the early 3rd quarter score before OU sleepwalks to the missed cover. That would be the perfect job saving moral victory.

Huskers travel to East Lansing this weekend. I hope there are a lot of Husker fans so they have three more hours of driving back to Lincoln than they did from Boulder in the 2019 game after a loss. I want Mel Tucker to punk Scott Frost again.

Mel Tucker is doubling down on MSU's stadium as "The Woodshed" which was a phrase coined when he was on Saban's MSU staff back then in 1999.

Hope the Spartans take the Huskers to the woodshed and belts out the punishment!

I'd just as soon see MT destroy the Nubs, then fall apart from there and finish the season ugly.
I'm at a point where I don't really hold a lot against MT. I don't like the way he left but I'm seeing more and more why he left and it wasn't just about money.

Do I want him to do well (against anyone other than Nebraska, Baylor, Pedo State, etc.)? Not really, Michigan State is still the school that covered up for Larry Nasser among other violations of decency but Tucker himself doing well doesn't bug me.

Nebraska on the other hand has put winning games ahead of everything else including decency since before Devaney. Rape, assault, gun crimes, etc. have all been covered up or ignored in the name of the glory of the only thing that state has worth mentioning.

Mel is far from an angel but I have a hard time picturing him hiding in a closer while his girlfriend is being pulled down the stairs by the hair.

I want both teams to lose. That’s possible, right? Right?
I am in a serious moral dilemma…mostly because MSU looks like they could be turning the corner (which I don’t want) and Nebraska still seems to be going nowhere. I don’t want either to succeed

I am in a serious moral dilemma…mostly because MSU looks like they could be turning the corner (which I don’t want) and ****braska still seems to be going nowhere. I don’t want either to succeed
I still harbor animosity towards Tucker, but seeing MSU do well might serve a purpose at CU. It would show the AD that Tucker's background and recruiting chops were the correct HC qualities, and (hopefully) instruct the university on the type of hires we should be looking for following KDs eventual departure.

Back