What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Best chryon of the night: "NU first team in NCAA history to lose 9 games by 1 score or less."

Showtime Lol GIF by Desus & Mero

Last edited:
I'm not entirely sure this is accurate, but I read that ****braska scored 239 points and allowed 239 points in big 10 play. Yet they went 1-8. Huh.
They beat NW 56-7; +49
Then lost all the other games
IL: -8
MSU: -3
MI: -3
MN: -7
Purdue:-5
OSU:-9
WI: -7
IU: -7

works out to -49

so, what you read was correct. 6/7 losses by one score and one blow out win makes them the best 3-9 team ever.

They beat NW 56-7; +49
Then lost all the other games
IL: -8
MSU: -3
MI: -3
MN: -7
Purdue:-5
OSU:-9
WI: -7
IU: -7

works out to -49

so, what you read was correct. 6/7 losses by one score and one blow out win makes them the best 3-9 team ever.
I know it's only 2021 and I don't want Nub fans to get too full of themselves, but this season has me ready to crown them as the decade's Moral Victory Champion.

I **** you not, one of my buddies from high school and I got in an argument. He said Nebraska is one of the best teams in the B1G and that you can’t look at just record. Used the one score losses as his reasoning. Then said next year they will be in the CCG. And the best part? Thinks that the only team Nebraska couldn’t play to a one score game is Georgia 😂😂

I **** you not, one of my buddies from high school and I got in an argument. He said ****braska is one of the best teams in the B1G and that you can’t look at just record. Used the one score losses as his reasoning. Then said next year they will be in the CCG. And the best part? Thinks that the only team ****braska couldn’t play to a one score game is Georgia 😂😂
You need new friends lol

I **** you not, one of my buddies from high school and I got in an argument. He said ****braska is one of the best teams in the B1G and that you can’t look at just record. Used the one score losses as his reasoning. Then said next year they will be in the CCG. And the best part? Thinks that the only team ****braska couldn’t play to a one score game is Georgia 😂😂
It's not worth having an argument about.

"It's so cute that you believe that," and move on.

I agree that they only team nebraska couldn't play to a one score loss is Georgia. I mean, they could lose by a score to Vandy, to Arizona to Colorado or Alabama. It's really quite amazing.

Meth is a hell of a drug.

Sounds like a money making opportunity. $1000 they don’t play in the CCG.

And Vegas is going to make their 2022 win total 6-7. I'm going to go under again, and its probably going to be my biggest bet of the year......and its going to hit again on Halloween just like it did this year LOL

The nub fans are REALLY hanging their hats on the best 3-win team schtick. My BiL (that knew about the Frosty hiring like 4-6 weeks before it was announced) is making predictions of Tom Herman coming to Lincoln. Which hopefully that doesn’t happen for Herman’s sake.

The nub fans are REALLY hanging their hats on the best 3-win team schtick. My BiL (that knew about the Frosty hiring like 4-6 weeks before it was announced) is making predictions of Tom Herman coming to Lincoln. Which hopefully that doesn’t happen for Herman’s sake.
Aren't the nubs losing a lot of senior leadership and talent, especially on defense?

Back