What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

I say WhipPitt, WhipPit good.
whip it devo GIF

Hey blockhead. C'mon! He's in nebraska. It's a big mess. He'll be working in a stadium that looks like it was constructed by the Soviets during the cold war.
He agreed to come along as long as he got the girl u want to come along too.

To be fair, he’ll likely end up sprawled on the floor in the dairy aisle of a Lincoln Hy-Vee surrounded by uncapped whipped cream cans.
Kudos to the Hy-Vee reference! Hate that store, though. Smells like rotten fish and seafood, every single one that I’ve been in, even the ones without a seafood department…and it is probably the most expensive “locally owned” grocery store in the state. I actually worked at one in high school. It got old getting off of work at 10 PM on a school night. Then I turned in my two weeks when they tried scheduling me to work most of a Saturday and close at midnight. I’ll take my chances at Whole Foods if I want to pay high prices. The booze and beer selection at Hy-Vee are decent though.

1639252799127.png

Thought this was timely

Another more direct to your question MSN report

Unless he doesn't have other options doesn't make sense though. Rattler at this point is all about getting himself back in the conversation as a high NFL draft pick. Before this disaster of a season for him some were projecting him as a first rounder.

Frost is not exactly known for running an NFL friendly offense or for developing NFL QBs. The skill position talent that hasn't transferred out of Lincoln doesn't inspire confidence in making a QB look good.

On top of the basketball news, just wait until somebody gets wind of the discontent among current and former players regarding the subtle racism in the program. I guess a bunch of former players went to Ol' Trev with some concerns and some data points showing the lack of diversity on the team and coaching staff. They threatened to get nasty if changes weren't made. Cue the sudden hiring of Mickey Joseph!!! All better right?

#FvcktheHuskers

This news is already reported on the recruiting page, but it is post-worthy here on the Fusker hate thread. Boulder County resident Grant Page, the third rated prospect in Colorado per 247, was a last-minute flip from our Hated Rival and signed with the good guys.

Back