What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

however, to be fair, they maaaayyy, have a different definition of “whale”

The law against leaving your sheep in the cab of your pickup without a chaperone had to originate in Ft. Fun.

Mothers Day Lol GIF by reactionseditor

A show cause, if I remember right, can be a pretty tough penalty. I want to say that it basically means you're presumed guilty of any credible violations unless you can prove otherwise (basically shifting the burden of proof).

Frosty could be getting set up for a firing for cause.

A show cause, if I remember right, can be a pretty tough penalty. I want to say that it basically means you're presumed guilty of any credible violations unless you can prove otherwise (basically shifting the burden of proof).

Frosty could be getting set up for a firing for cause.
A one year show cause penalty is meaningless when Frost is still in a MY contract. I’m not even sure why they bothered.

A one year show cause penalty is meaningless when Frost is still in a MY contract. I’m not even sure why they bothered.
Funniest part was the penalty was for having an extra coach, over the 10 limit. The coach they had was a "special teams" analyst, that apparently was a full time coach. Nebraska was ranked 124 in special teams in 2021. They sucked, and got punished for having an extra coach that sucked.

I, for one, miss my 240GB iPod. i still have two of them, but the batteries are shot and they live in an old-school mounting platform / charger / amplifier.

Here's the good part:

Scott Frost, Nebraska​

Record: 15-29 | Accomplishments: Greatest three-win team in college football history (2021) :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

How's it going? Not well! Not only has Frost failed to live up to the expectations placed upon him when he was brought home from UCF, but he hasn't come close. The Huskers haven't reached a bowl game under Frost, and he enters the 2022 season on one of the hottest seats in the country. He's following the Jim Harbaugh plan of taking a pay cut to buy himself another year, but while he doesn't necessarily need the playoff berth Harbaugh earned with Michigan last season, if Nebraska fails to earn a bowl game bid again, not even a pay cut will save him in 2023. Grade: D | Original grade: A

No more red balloons for the circus clowns.
One tradition will end at Husker football games this fall.
The red balloons NU fans normally release after the home team's first score at Memorial Stadium will not fly this year, Nebraska athletic director Trev Alberts announced Monday night during his radio appearance on Sports Nightly.
The reason? A helium shortage, as well as environmental concerns that have been voiced for years.

Back