What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs Dance Resume Thread

UNI-ISU coming down to the wire ... UNI up by 3 with under a min to go

My GAWD ... these dip**** announcers just spent a good two minutes talking about ****ing Star Wars WHILE GAME ACTION IN A COMPELLING GAME Is GOING ON!!!!

Oregon State gets the W over a pretty solid Tulsa squad, 76-71. Beavs now 8-2

Stanford falls at home to Texas, 75-73. Cardinal now 5-4. God help this conference if Wazzu, UW, USC and Stanford are the worst we have to offer. This is going to be a ridiculous season.

Oregon State gets the W over a pretty solid Tulsa squad, 76-71. Beavs now 8-2

Stanford falls at home to Texas, 75-73. Cardinal now 5-4. God help this conference if Wazzu, UW, USC and Stanford are the worst we have to offer. This is going to be a ridiculous season.
?

The depth of quality teams. Looks similar to football this year with 10 teams in bowls but no one in the playoff. I'm not sure I see a Final Four team in the Pac-12, but I'm starting to believe we could get every team into post-season tourneys with at least half in the Dance.

Monday:

Omaha (6-6) @ Eastern Illinois (2-7) (Las Vegas, NV): Omaha should pick up the W. Favored by 7.5

Northern Colorado (3-7) @ Jacksonville State (3-10): This is about the most winnable road game imaginable for UNCo, but they're still 6 point 'dogs. Any UNCo road win (or win) would be a nice bonus.

Oregon (9-2) vs Alabama (7-2) (Birmingham, AL): Ducks have been shaky away from Eugene (1-2 with the W coming over Navy on a neutral court). Alabama is a bit better than expected this year. Their losses are to Xavier and Dayton (no shame there) and wins over Notre Dame, Wichita State and Clemson. Ducks favored by 6.

Portland (6-7) vs Loyola Marymount (7-4): Start of WCC play for Portland. This a home game they should win. Favored by 2.5

Colorado State (6-5) vs South Carolina Upstate (3-10): Chance for CSU to get a W and stop the bleeding. With Clavell out for the season things could get ugly, although I think they can still win their share against the middle and bottom of the MWC.

Oregon State (8-2) vs Quinnipiac (4-5): Beavs actually lost to these guys last year. Pretty sure it won't happen again. OSU favored by 17.

USC (9-2) vs SIU Edwardsville (3-7): Trojans favored by 21

Omaha got the neutral site win and pushed its record to 7-6.

I'll get everything in the OP updated tonight in a bit.

Busy Tuesday:

Buffs (10-1) vs Penn State (8-3) (Las Vegas, NV): After a horrid start to the season, PSU has won 5/6 with the only loss being a pretty close game at #20 George Washington. However, they've largely been squeaking by weak opposition. CU is favored by 6.5

Auburn (5-3) vs New Mexico (7-3) (Honolulu, HI): This should be a good one and would be a nice get for Auburn. I think these two are pretty damn close. Lobos favored by 4.

Nicholls State (3-7) vs Hampton (4-5) (Las Vegas, NV): Hampton is burnt out, but they're the better team than Nicholls State despite our results.

Arizona State (8-3) vs Stephen F Austin (7-3): SFA isn't what they were. Devils should win comfortably.

Omaha (7-6) vs Southern (8-4) (Las Vegas, NV): Southern has won at Mississippi State, but I think Omaha is probably the better of the two.

BYU (7-3) vs Harvard (3-6) (Honolulu, HI): BYU favored by 7. Who knows what to make of Harvard, 3-6 yet just played Kansas real tough (lost by 6)

#11 Iowa State (9-1) @ #22 Cincinnati (10-2): **** is getting real for the Cyclones now. This is not a game you want coming off a loss to Northern Iowa. Bearcats favored by 5.

#18 SMU (9-0) vs Kent State (7-2) (Las Vegas, NV): Mustangs are favored by 13. Larry is back. SMU's schedule has been fairly light, but they've dismantled Michigan and beaten Stanford pretty easily. Kent State has also faced a light schedule, but this is a pretty good program and it looks like they're an okay side this year. Their losses were close ones at Pittsburgh and at 11-2 S. Illinois.

#8 Arizona (11-1) vs Long Beach State (6-7): LBSU, this is getting ridiculous. Never seen an OOC this brutal. Wildcats favored by 16.

#24 Utah (9-2) vs Delaware State (0-11): Delaware State is the worst team in D1.

Cal (9-2) @ #5 Virginia (9-1): I think I might hit this one up. UVA has hit their stride with double digit wins over Villanova and West Virginia in their last 2. Cal has been in Charlottesville since at least Sunday afternoon. A Cal win would be more impressive than Utah's over Duke, in my opinion. UVA favored by 12.

UCLA (8-4) vs McNeese State (2-7): Bruins favored by 29.

Washington State (7-2) vs #3 Oklahoma (8-0) (Honolulu, HI): Sooners might be playing the best ball in the country. OU favored by 14.5

That Auburn win also vaulted CU's RPI back up to 27. Omaha win helped, too.

Really need BYU to get the win at Harvard. Tied at 66 with 12 seconds left.

Iowa State with a nice bounce-back performance so far. Up 7 on #22 Cincinnati at half.

Back