What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs Dance Resume Thread

That's a big one. On the road + Cincinnati looks like a squad that can survive the first weekend of March Madness.

That's a big one. On the road + Cincinnati looks like a squad that can survive the first weekend of March Madness.
Yeah, but post-selection Sunday is officially when we hit the switch and start giving zero ****s about the ISU Clowns.

Yeah, but post-selection Sunday is officially when we hit the switch and start giving zero ****s about the ISU Clowns.

I meant it for the caliber team they are. It bodes well for ISU in conference play as facing Cinci's goons on the road is one of the tougher situations you'll find.

I meant it for the caliber team they are. It bodes well for ISU in conference play as facing Cinci's goons on the road is one of the tougher situations you'll find.
I know. I instinctively revolted on the Clown-luv-by-proxy in this thread. I do hope the win out and end up the 1st 1 seed to lose to a 16 seed, however.

I know. I instinctively revolted on the Clown-luv-by-proxy in this thread. I do hope the win out and end up the 1st 1 seed to lose to a 16 seed, however.

Wow. I didn't think anyone really disliked ISU.

My early hunch is they end up a 2 or 3. They're a damn good team, but I think by March we'll have North Carolina and Kansas looking nasty. Kentucky will be around. Oklahoma has been more impressive than anyone thus far. Virginia may have their best team yet.

Sparty getting some serious home cooking on that charge call. I hate that kind of thing.

I worked with a couple of asshole ISU fans that went on and on about CU "cutting and running" from the Big 12. Bitter little dicks.

Sparty getting some serious home cooking on that charge call. I hate that kind of thing.

Agree on that call. But it's actually more of a home game for Oakland ... the Palace of Auburn Hills is in Oakland county.

Questionable charge. Would they have called that on the other side? Doubt it

It was the classic call that Duke gets. Offensive guy didn't dip his shoulder and there may not have even been contact, but the defender jump-stopped underneath him and immediately fell over backward. That's got to be a play where the ref swallows the whistle.

Ugly sweater day on ESPN reads more as a Lou Carnesecca tribute when doing college hoops.
Bq6JCGKCIAIrrmo.jpg

Next up: 1977 Jim Boeheim day:
boeheim.png

SMU to 10-0 with the win. Kent State now 7-3.

Things are set up the way we want if the Buffs can get the win tonight.

Can someone please explain the call that the Cal kid just fouled out on?

Cal has more physical talent than UVA, but this is just uncharacteristic. UVA looks like the team of 7 years ago when Bennett first arrived

Back