What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs @ Oregon Game Thread

They must be cheating by putting extra wide receivers on the field. They obviously have more receivers than we have defensive backs.

With this banged up secondary the absolute last thing we can do is give Herbert time like we just did there on the TD

On the plus side, recruiting looks more or less the same as it has for the last 15 recruiting cycles. So, we've got that going for us. Stability. Continuity. All those other platitudes.

I know we have injuries but if Summers lasts more than 2 seasons here I’m going to be ****ing pissed. They better be a top 50 defense next year in all phases at the very least. This might be the worst defense I have ever seen.

GET IN HERE EVERYONE!
giphy.gif

On the plus side, recruiting looks more or less the same as it has for the last 15 recruiting cycles. So, we've got that going for us. Stability. Continuity. All those other platitudes.

Oh STFU, now is not the time for this.

I know we have injuries but if Summers lasts more than 2 seasons here I’m going to be ****ing pissed. They better be a top 50 defense next year in all phases at the very least. This might be the worst defense I have ever seen.
Nothing wrong with that scheme. Talent and execution.

Montez is going to complete that sideline pass if it’s the last thing he does, dammit!

Back