What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. Arizona Game Thread

This one is on The coaches... terrible play calling
It's always terrible play calling when the plays don't work. What we don't know is what was missed by the players.

I actually thought our coaches did a good job of keeping us in this game. We got nothing at RG, our defense was a MASH unit, and the situations our offense kept failing at are the very ones that Viska wins for us.

Still feel like we could have won and maybe should have won, but UA was better positioned to win today based on our Buffs not being anywhere close to full strength. Our margin for being able to win is slim.

Buffs will be prohibitive underdogs in all remaining games, except fucla where they’ll just be underdogs.

Probably about right, unfortunately.

Nah we’ll still be favored against Stanford. I know we’re all bummed right now, but Stanford is real bad

Surprisingly, I thought we had the better team. They were disciplined and executed when they had to. We didn’t.

I just watched a grown man throw a horrible fade pass to an 8 year old who dove to try and catch it. His dad then told him to drop and give him 10. Lol some people shouldnt be parents.

also, **** this loss hurts.

There is not much hope to be found on the defensive side IMO. Talent, depth, recruiting, and coaching are all well below average.
I like several pieces, but the holes are too big and they're at all 3 levels.

Biggest frustration I have with the coaching is the breakdowns we have seen all year. Just leave dudes wide open. Which is made all the worse since we can't create pressure with 4.

Relax. We're likely going to get punked on Friday, but we've got four winnable games left-at least.

Other than ucla and stanford, what are the other two? Oregon, wsu and utah on the road not happening. USC and washington at home ?

I like several pieces, but the holes are too big and they're at all 3 levels.

Biggest frustration I have with the coaching is the breakdowns we have seen all year. Just leave dudes wide open. Which is made all the worse since we can't create pressure with 4.

"Just stop the big plays"

Linebackers can’t cover on third and 5 + - has been exposed all year. The fact that Tate wasn’t running tells me we should have put the freshman QB game plan in after the first few drives (pressure was key). No excuses but the most penalized team in PAC has 1 for 5, while we get 8 for 85 was ultimately the difference. Another bad loss at home, but feel we will get one back against U$C or U Dub. U of A will win 2 more for Cheeze-It Bowl bid. Hopefully they get death penalty for hoops cheating and blue hairs dump their retirement funds at total wine.

Back