What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. Gophers Game Thread

You guys are masochists. There's a tense pickleball battle going on right now on the Tennis channel.

to be fair I turned it off early in the second quarter, but Oregon was bending over BYU and Penn St vs Auburn wasn't overly close. Then I saw 49-0 so I figured I might see McCown so I turned it back on. But lets be honest we won't see McCown at all because KD rhythm or some stupid ****

At least Oregon will look to have a non-conference quality win when we beat......<oops>......play......<sorry>.......host them.

Exactly. That's just horrible roster management.
All this means is that any player who has an option and many who don't are choosing not to stick around with the team that KD runs.

He has completely failed to establish positive relationships with his players, he has completely failed to inspire those players to believe that being part of this team is worth their time and effort.

I wasn't paying attention this summer. If we lost 20 players to the transfer portal then how could anyone (CU Atletic Director and Chancellor included) expect us to have a competitive season.

Losing 20 players is WORSE than what happened at PSU when their coach buttf*%ked children in the showers. We COULDN'T be competitive after that. How did t=the AD and Chancellor not fix the situation this summer? If 20 players leave, then you have a real coaching problem.

This should have been addressed right after the transfer portal closed back in May.
We had way over 85 scholarship players last year, so a bunch of those guys needed to leave. Unfortunately, about 5 of the guys who left were the most talented players on the team, and KD preferred to have his cult of personality intact.

slap GIF

Back