What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. Gophers Game Thread

One thing never uttered by Dorrell and never will "I need to do a better job as a head coach and in preparing my staff and the players".

It's coach speak 101, yet all he does is present excuses while blaming players for ineffective offense schemes and play calling?

Shrout was positive at the end, supporting McCown, meanwhile Lewis was off by himself. I think a little internal player/locker room behavior improves if Lewis transfers. Lewis was laughing last year during a loss when the backups struggled as well. Kid needs to move on, best for the program and him.

One thing never uttered by Dorrell and never will "I need to do a better job as a head coach and in preparing my staff and the players".

It's coach speak 101, yet all he does is present excuses while blaming players for ineffective offense schemes and play calling?

Shrout was positive at the end, supporting McCown, meanwhile Lewis was off by himself. I think a little internal player/locker room behavior improves if Lewis transfers. Lewis was laughing last year during a loss when the backups struggled as well. Kid needs to move on, best for the program and him.
The two you play in league are McCown and Shrout. Playing Lewis is a waste of reps.

Last edited:
Joke team, but McKown looked good.
When he starts, if he does, I'll see how good he looks. He throws a good ball when he doesn't have dudes hanging all over him. How many of those guys had even seen playing time yet for them? Not saying he can't do it, looks like he actually has a clue, I wouldn't rush it too fast though. Just my two cents.

Barack Obama GIF by NowThis

I didn’t think it was possible to lose interest in CFB. I’ve lost it. Haven’t watched a single game this season. Any game. Likely won’t.

Thank goodness our son and lot of other family live in MN -- first time as a CU fan we've ever left a game early.

When he starts, if he does, I'll see how good he looks. He throws a good ball when he doesn't have dudes hanging all over him. How many of those guys had even seen playing time yet for them? Not saying he can't do it, looks like he actually has a clue, I wouldn't rush it too fast though. Just my two cents.
Next week might be a good opportunity for him....

Replace the coaching staff with a consortium made up of professors from the biology, fine arts, civil engineering, philosophy, mathematics, and geology departments. They can go 0-12 too, but it would be more interesting.
You forgot the law school. That would be epic.

Back