What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. Kansas State Score Prediction Thread

Buffs 31
cats 23

Remember Buffs fans, we OWN K-State, every category of Football Success between the two schools is in Colorado's favor. We even won the last matchup in 2010. Remember what it was like to be good, and to be dominant. Oh by the way, K-State was absolutely the worst CFB program in the history of CFB and should have dropped their program back in the day.

Screenshot 2024-10-09 at 11.22.29 PM.png

Sko Buffs, cannot wait for Saturday

I got pretty close with my score prediction against UCF using my proprietary ignorant fanboy metrics. This week everything points to a bit of a closer game , but CU prevails 39-28.

Is that an official simulation?
It’s an unofficial, technically flawed algorithm that works for predicting the score of any team you are a fan of, regardless of the opponent. Basically pull 2 numbers out of you butt based upon what you want to happen.

It's all gonna depend on if our OL gives #2 time. He gets the time, kansas state D can't stop our O.

CU -45
KS -28

KS only scores 7 points in the second half. We run away with it after going into the half in a close game.

this is the tone setting statement game that lights the pundits' perceptions on fire and as they roll around on the ground, on fire, we piss on them. ... in honor of the piss balloon myths and legends.

CU 48
kjuco state 6

roll Buffs.

If Shurmur and Shedeur don't screw things up by play calling and too much 10P and not enough run plays to get KSU out of the 3-3-5 that lines up like a 3-5-3 defense with corners on outside of middle where they drop 8 like Nebraska did, .
CU rolls. My prediction is Colorado 38 KState 14

Last edited:
Back