What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. Nebraska Score Prediction Thread

I think they finally get us

33 - 24 Corn
This offense is only putting up 24?

doubtful season 3 GIF by A&E

Just calling it like I see it.
You realize UTEP wouldn't even be a good FCS team & NDSU would be at the top of favorites to win any G5 conference, right?

Not touching on NDSU doing nothing in the 2nd half, CU's D stifling their run game, & the offense being quite efficient but w/o many possessions.

Buffs: scoreboard reads “tilt”
Nubs: negative eleventy-seven

A wayward marshmallow-filled nail hits a Railola throw, and the nub fans call upon the space force to apprehend Prime for collusion…

My head and heart are in an all-out brawl on this one. All summer I was saying this is the one game on our schedule that scares me more than any other. I really hope HCP has the team looking at this as a business trip. No messing around, shut your mouth, play smart, do your job, and get out of town. This thing will be close the whole way. I'm gonna say we sneak out a win with a late Mata line drive knuckleball that puts his detractors at bay for a while.

CU 31
Nebraska 30

My head and heart are in an all-out brawl on this one. All summer I was saying this is the one game on our schedule that scares me more than any other. I really hope HCP has the team looking at this as a business trip. No messing around, shut your mouth, play smart, do your job, and get out of town. This thing will be close the whole way. I'm gonna say we sneak out a win with a late Mata line drive knuckleball that puts his detractors at bay for a while.

CU 31
Nebraska 30
His kick will brush off of the defense’s fingertips, bounce off and over the cross bar for the win. From 33 yards out.

Back