What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. Nebraska Score Prediction Thread

Buffs 34
Runzas 21

Fat Mahomes throws 3 INTs. Shurmur calls some shovel passes, draws and screens to totally confuse the nub D. TV cameras capture someone peeing on the field and the media will focus on that instead of the dominating win.
Shurmur will have scripted series of plays. SS's freelancing may effect those series.
We need a lot of luck , including 2 timely TOs, to win. Even scoring a lot, we're not going to control the clock and the D may spend a real long time on the field.
I really want the Buffs to get this one.

Go Buffs!

Shurmur will have scripted series of plays. SS's freelancing may effect those series.
We need a lot of luck , including 2 timely TOs, to win. Even scoring a lot, we're not going to control the clock and the D may spend a real long time on the field.
I really want the Buffs to get this one.

Go Buffs!
Affect* and we don’t need luck. Unless just being better is considered luck to you.

Buffs become the most hated team in the history of college football when, with 36 seconds left, they fake taking a knee and throw a 62 yard touchdown pass.
i see what you did there GIF

Back