What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. Sun Devils Score Prediction Thread

Buffs 14
Stripper pole U 27
Another thing, I didn't know David Spade went there. I used to like him, thought he was funny. He can go **** himself now, ****ing midget.

Us - Maybe we score
Them - Yup, they will score

We are in trouble.

I'll be at a bike race so when I watch it I won't even be able to hope. But I can skip all the commercials so the agony won't last as long.

Us - Maybe we score
Them - Yup, they will score

We are in trouble.

I'll be at a bike race so when I watch it I won't even be able to hope. But I can skip all the commercials so the agony won't last as long.
late bike race

If she qualifies for state again we have another month.

Two years ago state was cold, brutally cold.
stupid suggestion, but it would be warmer if they held the races during the daytime.

good luck to your daughter though!

stupid suggestion, but it would be warmer if they held the races during the daytime.

Actually they do hold the races in the daytime but because of multiple classifications her state race started fairly early in the morning. Direct sun came up on the starting line about when they were staging but it was still really cold and with a sharp wind it was brutal.

The later race categories were more comfortable but still cold.

Late October in Colorado. A few days earlier and later were perfect, that day was cold.

Won't see the game though because the race takes the whole weekend.

Get there the day before to pre ride the course with her coaches, team meal, tune the bike, then race day.

This race is in Snowmass so a long drive to and from. We will camp two nights.

Won't see the game though because the race takes the whole weekend.

Get there the day before to pre ride the course with her coaches, team meal, tune the bike, then race day.

This race is in Snowmass so a long drive to and from. We will camp two nights.
not sure if you have a reserved camping spot or if you're camping at the race itself, but we were able to get a FCFS spot at the Maroon Bells when we arrived there Thursday (there were five spots still open). Indy Pass looks gorgeous right now -- enjoy the trip!

not sure if you have a reserved camping spot or if you're camping at the race itself, but we were able to get a FCFS spot at the Maroon Bells when we arrived there Thursday (there were five spots still open). Indy Pass looks gorgeous right now -- enjoy the trip!
Camp at the race itself.

Not pretty but close.

Hey Yak, become a fûcking mod before telling us what threads we can post in.
Arnold Schwarzenegger No GIF

I’m not going to discount our chances like you guys are. I think CU will play better than you think. We may have a less than 50/50 chance, but I think we can pull out an upset.

I’m not going to discount our chances like you guys are. I think CU will play better than you think. We may have a less than 50/50 chance, but I think we can pull out an upset.
Moses, put the bong down. We aren't winning this game, too many holes on not just the roster, the coaching staff too. I don't know that they are even worthy of being called a staff.

Back