What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. Sun Devils Score Prediction Thread

I’m not going to discount our chances like you guys are. I think CU will play better than you think. We may have a less than 50/50 chance, but I think we can pull out an upset.
What’s all this one-in-a-million talk?

I'm having a hard time convincing myself this game is worth watching when it kicks off at 10:30pm my time. My interest in seeing the Volkanovski/Ortega fight may keep me up late enough to watch the Buffs though.

Over/Under on yards by the Buffs?

I'll say 224.5

You are giving CU’s offense way too much credit.

Oh, and **** off, troll. Don’t you have some Frosty taint to lick or something?
Mel Tucker says hi. Oh, and he needs his arse licked by a CU fan or two so he can get up for the game vs Nebraska.

asu knows the Buffs can't compete, looking ahead to ucla. took the Buffs to win and the under (45), for a big $5.00.

Back