What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. Utah Game Thread

Bye Montez.
tenor.gif

Agreed...I effing hate Oregon. You guys seriously planning on rooting for that team over Utah?

Hey I said earlier I'd be rooting for a blimp crash. Big 12 I could find other teams I could want to win against another in the championship game. I can't do that in this conference. **** them all.

F no we want Utah to go the playoff. They are good! And Oregon chokes. We need the PAC 12 to go and freakin win it. That TE kicked our a$$. So impressed that the Buffs hung with them physically for a half. .... and can we learn to play special teams

Hey I said earlier I'd be rooting for a blimp crash. Big 12 I could find other teams I could want to win against another in the championship game. I can't do that in this conference. **** them all.

Hah, opposite for me.

Utah has no class. They haven’t played anyone and they’ve gotten a big ego. Can’t wait to see these assholes get punched in the mouth

Good lord, CU has some of the whiniest fans in the country. Trying to redefine winning by pretending to be morally superior. CU got its ass kicked - just accept it.

Back