What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Countdown Thread - 2023 Edition

We should have one that ****ing game...

Had great seats, like 6 rows up in the end zone. That first half was glorious.
i remember that day well. It was the day I left for a yearlong deployment. I was able to watch the first part of the game in the airport and then had to watch game cast for the 2nd half. That was brutal.

Brandon "The Alaskan Assassin" Drumm
brandon-drumm-of-the-colorado-buffalos-during-the-buffalos-31-17-victory-over-the-ucla-bruins.jpg
One of the greats!!

s-l1600.jpg
h
20060820_085548_WhereBayuk082106.jpg
Bayuk_John_1.jpg

John Bayuk (1954-1956)​

A 6-foot-1 220-pound back, John Bayuk earned the nickname “The Beast” for his bruising running style. Bayuk was one of the main weapons in CU’s 1950s offense that mainly featured the single-wing formation and a healthy dose of the fullback trap. Bayuk would finish with 1,943 rushing yards in his career to go along with 23 touchdowns. A first-team All-American in 1956, Bayuk is best known for his 1957 Orange bowl performance, where he rushed for 121 yards and two touchdowns, helping CU to a 27-21 win over Clemson.

Back