What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU-Cal Pregame/Game Thread

I had an opportunity to drive less than an hour to see this game. I declined. I have never missed a game within a few hours of where I was but could not stand the thought that this is what we would get.

I'm not saying I would want this... but

If Shenault, Rice, Lewis, Gonzalez, Stanley, Clayton all transfer to win and get better exposure; Landman and Lang head to the NFL, at least when the Buffs continue to get embarrassed with historical low numbers, KD could point to the players lack of experience and talent.

RG should pull a USC - grab KD and staff off the plane, hand them a bus ticket and tell them their sh.. in the office will by boxed 📦 and sent to their houses. Donors would respect that, available coaches would be raising their hands. I'll pitch in a buy the bus tickets!

The thing that really pisses me off about that is they are forcing true freshman to play who aren’t ready, seemingly so they can keep using that excuse. Ty Robinson, Tyrin Taylor, Nikki Reed, Trevor Woods, etc shouldn’t be seeing meaningful playing time (outside of special teams) on a team that is trying to win.

Just wait until KD brings up Carter's inexperience during spring practices next year.

The thing that really pisses me off about that is they are forcing true freshman to play who aren’t ready, seemingly so they can keep using that excuse. Ty Robinson, Tyrin Taylor, Nikki Reed, Trevor Woods, etc shouldn’t be seeing meaningful playing time (outside of special teams) on a team that is trying to win.

Ryan Gosling Judging You GIF

I’m told woods and reed are some of the brightest spots on the team

I’m saying it already is lol
It will get much uglier. I don’t think the University can ride this beyond 2022.

Looks like he’s laying the pretext to can THE ROD. What will he do when we’re just as bad next year?

I think we’ve seen enough. The product on the field sucks. The recruiting sucks. Even the optimists have to admit that there is little hope under Dorrell.

While we all say leadership doesn’t care, they have never expressly said that. Carrying Dorrell beyond 2022 (if 2022 is a repeat of this year) would be an admission to that. No way. It will get too ugly.

It will get much uglier. To the extent that they cannot ride it beyond 2022.

Looks like he’s laying the pretext to can THE ROD. What will he do when we’re just as bad next year?

I think we’ve seen enough. The product on the field sucks. The recruiting sucks. Even the optimists have to admit that there is little hope under Dorrell.

While we all say leadership doesn’t care, they have never expressly said that. Carrying Dorrell beyond 2022 (if 2022 is a repeat of this year) would be an admission to that. No way. It will get too ugly.

This is Klueless Karl saying he doesn't care:

What in the world is going on with the offensive line?

“Can’t quite put a finger on that,” Dorrell said after the Buffaloes limped through another woeful offensive performance in a 26-3 loss at Cal. “I’m trying to figure that out. We’re going to have to really look at that and see what’s going on there.”

Rooney

This is Klueless Karl saying he doesn't care:

What in the world is going on with the offensive line?

“Can’t quite put a finger on that,” Dorrell said after the Buffaloes limped through another woeful offensive performance in a 26-3 loss at Cal. “I’m trying to figure that out. We’re going to have to really look at that and see what’s going on there.”

Rooney
He blamed the players. But he can’t fire them. THE ROD is the only person he blamed who he can fire.

I can also see that as things get hotter, Dorrell might not seem to fit the high character card that got him the pass when hired. Shoving the camera guy for example. Or taking no accountability for the crap we see on the field.

He blamed the players. But he can’t fire them. THE ROD is the only person he blamed who he can fire.

I can also see that as things get hotter, Dorrell might not seem to fit the high character card that got him the pass when hired. Shoving the camera guy for example. Or taking no accountability for the crap we see on the field.

Not firing anyone shows he doesn't care. Not knowing what is going on with the offensive line 8 weeks into an historically bad season shows he doesn't care. That quote would normally get a coach fired. That it won't shows RG doesn't care.

What this game showed me is that the Buffs are not too far away from a competitive squad and making a bowl.

my needs for the off-season transfer portal
5 OL (T, G, C, G, T preferably)
1 QB
1 RB (big back)
3 LBs
1 OLB
1 DE
2 S

This is all we need and it’s go time boys.

I'm not saying I would want this... but

If Shenault, Rice, Lewis, Gonzalez, Stanley, Clayton all transfer to win and get better exposure; Landman and Lang head to the NFL, at least when the Buffs continue to get embarrassed with historical low numbers, KD could point to the players lack of experience and talent.

RG should pull a USC - grab KD and staff off the plane, hand them a bus ticket and tell them their sh.. in the office will by boxed 📦 and sent to their houses. Donors would respect that, available coaches would be raising their hands. I'll pitch in a buy the bus tickets!
RG does not care. He would not have hired KD had he cared even the slightest bit. It’s all I can come up with at this point. There was absolutely no reason to hire KD and pay him what he did.

What this game showed me is that the Buffs are not too far away from a competitive squad and making a bowl.

my needs for the off-season transfer portal
5 OL (T, G, C, G, T preferably)
1 QB
1 RB (big back)
3 LBs
1 OLB
1 DE
2 S

This is all we need and it’s go time boys.
What about 2 x corners and 2 x receivers…

after the ones we have transfer

Back