What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU-Utah pregame thread

Yogi Roth just said the new coach needs to lean on the advice of Hagan and PLATI to figure out what works here. 🤦🏽‍♂️🤪🤣
New coach needs to do the exact opposite of whatever they say ala George Costanza.
Bryan Cranston Reaction GIF

We just got home from the game. We left a little before halftime when it was still 35-0.
Right before Rising threw that pass to go up 42-0, I looked at my dad and said "they are gonna score here". They scored and we left right after. First time in either my dad's or my life we left before the 4th. And we only left early for the first time in our lives earlier this year. Thanks again KD.

I thought Wash needs to beat Wash St for Utah to be in?

I left game early and felt sick about the product on the field and for the boys that had to go through it.

I went to the game today. Traffic heading to Boulder was pretty much like 8 am on a Sunday. The weather was amazing, and halftime came just as the sun went behind the flatirons, bringing a chill, which prompted everyone to go home since it was 42-0. A few guys behind me were drinking pretty diligently and yelling loudly and profanely, which ruffled feathers amongst an elderly set near me. But they were yelling some pretty funny stuff so the elderly folks relented and laughed.

That's really about it.

It was almost like a Utah home game today with all the red. We heard cheering while walking away from the stadium towards our parking lot. That - of course - turned out to be the Ute's 36th-42nd points.

Now we're at home, flipping between games - even the CU one. I'm also rubbing my Corgi's belly, in front of the fireplace - something I can't replicate at Folsom.
If UK was a real fan he would've renewed, and then you could've rubbed his belly. Roughly as furry as a corgi

I went to the game today. Traffic heading to Boulder was pretty much like 8 am on a Sunday. The weather was amazing, and halftime came just as the sun went behind the flatirons, bringing a chill, which prompted everyone to go home since it was 42-0. A few guys behind me were drinking pretty diligently and yelling loudly and profanely, which ruffled feathers amongst an elderly set near me. But they were yelling some pretty funny stuff so the elderly folks relented and laughed.

That's really about it.
Were you in section 109 by chance? If so, they were funny and drunk off their ass

Back