What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU vs. CSU Game Thread

Good W. Defense was great tonight. OL played better. There is improvement across the board since last week.

The penalties are dumb and need to be cleaned up. The clock management at the end was once again a disaster...I'm telling myself that the pass plays at the end were because of the rivalry. No more rivalry games on the rest of the schedule. Going forward, our coaches need to play smarter. We can be a bowl team this year.

That game was a lot more lopsided than it appeared. Should have been 35-9 or 42-9, and I'm sure that Prime wanted the score to reflect what the game really felt like. I think it's hilarious we tried to run it up at the end, and wish we were successful. Probably wouldn't be into the choice in any other situation, but **** CSU.

That game was a lot more lopsided than it appeared. Should have been 35-9 or 42-9, and I'm sure that Prime wanted the score to reflect what the game really felt like. I think it's hilarious we tried to run it up at the end, and wish we were successful. Probably wouldn't be into the choice in any other situation, but **** CSU.
It was kind of like last week. Lost 28-10 to Nebraska but felt like 42-10

I was at the Nebraska game in person. Tonight looked like a totally different team, and the Buffs looked to be well-coached.

The Baylor game will tell us a lot about how far the Buffs can go this year. A team full of transfers needs to show strong improvement early in the season. Mission accomplished tonight.

Not going to put too much stock in this. CSU is a bad football team.

Gonna enjoy it, though.

Baylor's defense has been salty. Gonna be a good test next week for the OL.
Bad team but one that was completely focused on beating CU, at their place with their crowd, coming off a game where we fell apart as a team.

Buffs needed this and they got it

Not going to put too much stock in this. CSU is a bad football team.

Gonna enjoy it, though.

Baylor's defense has been salty. Gonna be a good test next week for the OL.
The stock to take in this win is bouncing back from a bad loss with a dominating win, on the road in a rivalry game, no matter how bad they are.

2-1 OOC isn’t bad but they still gotta clean things up and get that dub next week

Back