What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU vs. CSU Game Thread

The players are putting themselves in this position. Pat Shurmur didn’t call the end of Colorado’s last possession for sure.
For sure. Travis aint gonna be mad if he gets invited to NY. The argument is that the players are young men who are notorious idiots and the coach should act in their best interest.

It also seems ****ty to not give any of the backups any snaps.

Getting Hunter or SS2 a Heisman would help recruiting and marketing, but I was nervous as hell some DE or OLB would take a cheap shot on SS2. We saw how easy it is to layout Hunter on a cheap shot.

I get it, we’re on everyone’s mind with two Heisman candidates, but that scared the crap out of me.

I’ll take the W and the newfound running game. Welch is a BEAST.

Being able to run the ball at all was the difference in this game. In both the NDSU and Nebraska game the run effort was pathetic. It was a more lopsided victory than the score indicates and gives hope for conference play.

For sure. Travis aint gonna be mad if he gets invited to NY. The argument is that the players are young men who are notorious idiots and the coach should act in their best interest.

It also seems ****ty to not give any of the backups any snaps.
That is a much more eloquent than the original argument.

My retort: we live in the NIL era. These players are professional athletes who have a job perk of getting University educations. They get to decide what’s in their own best interest. As fans, we have to accept that player egos will often be a part of their decision making processes.

If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, the haters would be having a very Merry Christmas right now.

Speaking of which, has anyone seen Kanell's meltdown on twitter today?
That's fine. But you got to have awareness. You need to see the hazards so they don't happen. Against a better team fine, but play it cool in the last minute up big against a rival with nothing to lose and a history of cheap shots (including against Hunter).

Jimmy Fallon Idk GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

That is a much more eloquent than the original argument.

My retort: we live in the NIL era. These players are professional athletes who have a job perk of getting University educations. They get to decide what’s in their own best interest. As fans, we have to accept that player egos will often be a part of their decision making processes.

Yup, but a coach who sinks the season for that reason is begging to get fired.

Being able to run the ball at all was the difference in this game. In both the NDSU and Nebraska game the run effort was pathetic. It was a more lopsided victory than the score indicates and gives hope for conference play.
Sounds silly, but I knew we had the game at halftime. The D was dialed in from the first series. Wish we’d gotten one more TD on the ground, but it was reminiscent of how the corn had us at half. We were hapless, but showed a couple of flashes; but no threat to win.

Solid play, O-Line looks a lot better. Love Welch, he was exactly as advertised. Baylor won’t be easy, we don’t really have a gimme left. Even Cinci played tough today.

If an unranked CU loses to a UNLV, the discussion is that Prime can’t coach and his program is imploding.

If a ranked KU loses to a UNLV, the discussion is how well coached the UNLV team is.

And that’s the truth.
UMich were 21.5 favorites against Arkansas State and won by 10.

UGA squeaked past Kentucky and have had a myriad of DUI/DWI/wreckless driving incidents.

Colorado continues to be so irrelevant that we are headlining news.

It's tough to play such a ****ty team as CSU. It was such a lopsided game, everyone could feel it. I don't know how to explain it to you, either you understand competition or you don't. CU is 10 Kung Fu levels better than CSU.
I watched the game. Both teams suck ass. CU sucked a lot less. You guys are so enured(google it) to losing that somehow that pile of crap was "lopsided".

Getting Hunter or SS2 a Heisman would help recruiting and marketing, but I was nervous as hell some DE or OLB would take a cheap shot on SS2. We saw how easy it is to layout Hunter on a cheap shot.

I get it, we’re on everyone’s mind with two Heisman candidates, but that scared the crap out of me.

I’ll take the W and the newfound running game. Welch is a BEAST.
One Heisman candidate.

Back