What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU vs Nebraska Game Thread

Literally told my wife we were going to kick a FG and it will be blocked on the 3rd and 7 play. “Mata kicks it too low.”

O'Brien has done in 6 months what CP hasn't done in 2 years. I wanted CP here, I still think he can bring more wins to the program but ONLY if he stops thinking friendships and closeness for his asst coaches and Mata for F sake! He should be out recruiting and hire some kick A.. asst coaches to do the day to day work. What we have now is not working.

Travis is still the best player on the field. The problem is that Nebraska probably has the best 8 or 9 players in the trenches.
as long as he stays healthy travis succeeds no matter what ... if he stays at jackson hes that classic 2nd/3rd round pick that makes everyone who had reservations about him due to the level he played at look stupid once he hits the practice field, hes just a plain good and very talented football player that will force his way on the field as hes just better than all but a handful of guys

Loyalty kills organizations. Keeping Mata and promoting Shurmur shows that rot is deep at CU.

Back