What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU vs Nebraska Game Thread

There are winnable games left on the schedule. There are a lot of goals that are attainable but can Colorado figure it out?
Next week is super important. Can't lose to csu.
Beat them and there is a good chance to come home and beat BU and be 3-1.
I haven't given up yet.

There are winnable games left on the schedule. There are a lot of goals that are attainable but can Colorado figure it out?
I haven't given up yet.
Was just thinking the same. We have a long way to go and can't make any assumptions but could be 3-1 heading to UCF. Feel like we have a ton to fix to even consider that, but it's feasible

After getting big plays in bunches last week this offense came out looking scared and overmatched. I get that they're better in the trenches and this is a loud environment but this performance has been inexcusable

I haven't given up yet.
My confidence level against CSU is really teetering. I don't have a good feeling at all about it.

Flea is 2000% worse than Hagan ever was if they cannot get 3 really good RB's Hayden, Augustave, and Welch into the game to run the ball

Slow everything down, use all the clock, try and scratch back into the game

Tough questions need to be asked and answered

Livingston is doing his best
This 100%. Frigging run the rock. At least enough to keep them honest. They are pinning their ears back because it’s obvious we are passing.

I haven't given up yet.
Primes recruiting ability is unquestionable and his lack of game day coaching ability is undeniable

Plenty of big 12 teams we have to play better than Nebraska. I have hope we make a bowl but I think it’s improbable after two weeks. And next year looks worse with the talent we have. Really should’ve gone harder after high school recruits last year

Both my football teams have the worst offensive lines. I can’t take it any more.

im done with all the talk, vids, etc
Turn off the MUSIC
Stop DANCING
I am still so confused about how we play #1 O v #2 D and vice versa and how that prepares you to be better
I am also done with the Videos, especially when we still never hear about any other players that I really want to learn about
My heart hurts and I need to go to the ATM and get $200 out to pay my good friend, because my bets are cooked

Creative run design is the hot thing and CU has none of it. If the sell-by Prime is we have an NFL mentality this is not it. Poor line play was to be expected this season but it is not being helped by the offensive scheme.

I haven't given up yet.
Of course not, nobody should give up on the season. It definitely should temper any 9+ win or Big 12 Championship hopes, but 7 wins is still very much on the table. They won’t see a DL like this again this season, and that includes Utah

Primes recruiting ability is unquestionable and his lack of game day coaching ability is undeniable
Recruiting ability unquestionable? Huh? Besides Travis, who else is a proven stud? (Don’t count Shedeur, of course. He was always gonna play for dad.)

I disagree. I don't think he would know quality OL if they kicked him in the shins.

Zink and TBrown are getting beat, but Kahlil Benson is getting beat like a tom tom out there...one on one. This OL completely sucks and that was THE ONE THING THEY HAD TO IMPROVE. So, no, I don't think he can recruit OL. He can get 52 NFL caliber WR and DB though, so there's that.

Wester can't catch a cold, he is like a smaller, faster, shiftier Arias.

Shurmer is awful. No wonder he's lurking around CFB. I doubt an NFL club would hire him to run the towel dryer.

Of course not, nobody should give up on the season. It definitely should temper any 9+ win or Big 12 Championship hopes, but 7 wins is still very much on the table. They won’t see a DL like this again this season, and that includes Utah
What idiot would think CU was going to win 9+ games when they literally have to play every single (currently) ranked conference team?

Back