What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU vs Nubs Prediction Thread

I suspect you’ll change your prediction again, mid-game. Maybe one more time in the 4th quarter? Who knows?

Probably to a wider margin win for the Buffs.
Seriously, a team talking as much as the huskers are rarely backs it up. Especially when the other team is listening but not responding. You ought to have manure for your brain if you aren’t the least bit worried. Colorado is soooo going to be ready, you can see it! Do not be surprised one bit if CU wins by 2 or 3 TD’s and yes I’m dead serious. You have your “revenge” game and your yappy team now has the attention of the Buffs. Be careful what you wish for!

Last edited:
I want a CU blowout.

I want a CU blowout so epic that some nub builds a closet on the nubs sideline and Frosty hides in it while his team is getting pounded. Nothing can get him out.

Yes I want a CU blowout.

Is anyone with me?
I want to beat them just bad enough that it tanks their season, Frost is fired and a few of the faithful cry. But not so bad that their stupid ****ing fans stop wanting to play us.

In a few years I want them to forget all about how bad the defeat was, how unwelcome they felt the whole time. How miserable the entire experience was.

I want them return here with the same gape mouthed optimism that they have today.

Then I want to do the same thing again. And again. And again

It’s not about one game. It’s about bringing their program down and crushing the fans hopes for long enough that my son grows up knowing Nebraska is a ****ing joke

Last edited:
I want to beat them just bad enough that it tanks their season, Frost is fired and a few of the faithful cry. But not so bad that their stupid ****ing fans stop wanting to play us.

In a few years I want them to forget all about how bad the defeat was, how unwelcome they felt the whole time. How miserable the entire experience was.

I want them return here with the same gape mouthed optimism that they have today.

It’s not about one game. It’s about bringing their program down and crushing the fans hopes for long enough that my son grows up knowing Nebraska is a ****ing joke

It would be cool for Scott Frost’s massive contract to get paid out in full without him working there!

I just don’t think CU’s defensive issues are fixable in one week. So that has me worried. Our offense will have to come through.

CU will need to weather the first half and keep it close. If we can do that I think we can win he 4h quarter.

I’ve given up predicting games because I’m never even close.

It’s not about one game. It’s about bringing their program down and crushing the fans hopes for long enough that my son grows up knowing ****braska is a ****ing joke
62-36 was the beginning of the end. We brought down their program once before and will do it again!!!

Back