What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU vs. UNC Game Thread

I'm having trouble finding another win on the schedule. Zona? Maybe?

It's troubling but I have not lost hope yet. First half of the first game. Utah didn't show much versus Weber State in the first half and ended up blowing them out. The second half will be telling.

I suppose the good news is that I have at least one winning team to cheer for this year.

Go FordhamBuffaloOklahomaNorthwesternMichiganMinnesotaPurdueOhioStateWisconsinIowa!

Man, I'm all about guys having fun, love celebrations, and think celebrating penalties are lame AF, but those are rules in college football and we can't be getting stupid celebration personal fouls against ****ing UNC. Dorrell needs to get that under control.
Rather have it now than at any other game. Team won’t be able to afford mental mistakes like that the rest of the year.

I’m not able to watch the game, but read your comments on the first half. Some questions:

How close was the depth chart to who is actually getting reps?

I wonder how much the line would be improved with a starting five of Wray, Kutch, Pursell, Roddick, and Frank. That’s basically 4 out of 5 starters from last year. Lytle isn’t a tackle.

How much is Chev’s Play calling hampering the offense?

How much of this from the first half OL performance was UNC simply not giving a sh*t and crashing everything?? This is not a good look...

They got whipped 1:1 numerous times.
I watched Lytle a lot. Biggest guy on the field and multiple times he was stood up by a Big Sky DE, DE kept him extended as he watched the play, and shed him when the ball carrier got near him. That's straight up getting abused. One thing to get beat with speed or with a stunt, another thing to get stood up and shed by an FCS DE. Rough stuff.

Okay, I lost the feed with about 2:30 to go. On Gamecast, I saw they were on our 1. Next thing I know it’s halftime and they didn’t score. Gamecast hasn’t updated since they were on our 1. What happened?

Say more…. Genuinely curious.

EXTREMELY conservative gameplan despite good starting field position on several drives. No real movement of the pocket, obvious screen plays, etc.

Like Dio said, seem way more intent on getting Broussard comfortable.

Reactions: wip
Back