What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

*OFFICIAL* Deion Sanders aka Coach Prime is the new CU Football Head Coach thread

I took it to be new buyers who put down the $150 deposit. That number would not include renewals. It would include previous season ticket holders looking to get back in.
Correct. And it’s an enormous number of (semi) committed new STH in a very short period of time. The ticketing world is talking about it.

You’ll be “ranked” according to your accumulated priority point ranking.
I was not able to get my tickets last year and talked to the office. I asked about priority points and the gentleman said priority points specifically were not in play, but they were going to look at previous purchase history to see who are the real fans of CU.

I am getting way ahead of this... But I really want CU to sell #21 jerseys. Maybe one of his sons take that number (I don't know if Shedeur can have that number if he is QB). Either way, CU can absolutely capitalize on NATIONAL GEAR sales if they put a lot off effort into picking designs. I go to Ann Arbor every other year for my wife and their stores have so many cool styles of clothing. They can literally walk into the M Den and ask who their supplier is, and just pick black, gold, silver, and white and put the damn CU buffalo on it!

PRIME TIME ... PRIME TIME

STH? Oops. Season ticket holders. Got it.

It's an acronym

Actually... No

It's an abbreviation, not an acronym. Hokied!

EDIT: HAHAHAHAAHAHA! You (Hokie) hadn't posted when I started writing this one.

It is actually an initialism. An initialism is an abbreviation formed from the first letter of the words in a phrase. To be an acronym though the resulting abbreviation must be able to be read as a word. So an acronym is a subset of initialisms which is a subset of abbreviations.

FBI: initialism
NATO: acronym

It is actually an initialism. An initialism is an abbreviation formed from the first letter of the words in a phrase. To be an acronym though the resulting abbreviation must be able to be read as a word. So an acronym is a subset of initialisms which is a subset of abbreviations.

FBI: initialism
NATO: acronym
@hokiehead you just gonna sit there and take this?

Back