What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Thread: CU at Utah (4:30pm, ESPNU)

This is a performance they should be ashamed of.

I'm losing confidence in this team.

You and Goose were two of the final ones, and it was a valiant effort not to lose confidence till now, especially in the face of such adversity and red flags. But, then again, you never know. The Buffs could turn it around.

Tommy is an absolute turnover machine in the half court and he can't shoot. Brings great energy, but if that doesn't turn into a fast break type game he is a liability.

Other than the first 3 minutes this may be the worst game they have played all year. Defense looks almost as bad as the offense.

white needs to be as selfish as everybody else is on this team

13 points, 8 assists and 2 steals by him so far. The issue isn't him becoming more selfish. What needs to happen is that the rest of the team needs to accept him as the leader of this squad and he's got to be vocal about it. He can't be worried about fitting in or pissing people off. Say what needs to be said, get in their faces, and take this team over.

13 points, 8 assists and 2 steals by him so far. The issue isn't him becoming more selfish. What needs to happen is that the rest of the team needs to accept him as the leader of this squad and he's got to be vocal about it. He can't be worried about fitting in or pissing people off. Say what needs to be said, get in their faces, and take this team over.

he never gets a pass back from team mates when hes wide open....tad looks like he's stopped coaching

Wes is so lazy. Our rotational defense is trash. We have no heart.
NIT here we come.

Has Tad lost this team? Way too many guys seem disinterested. This team has way to much individual talent and experience to be getting blown out like that.

I'm ready to cut my Sling subscription soon...I can't keep watching this garbage.

Is it about time to turn some heat on Boyle?

Tad has not shown an ability to improve and take the next step with this proigram. .. being in the top 64 teams every year is no longer good enough..he has benefited from a pedestrian p12 conf...that is getting better......arguably his best team was with bzdelic players...0-5 to start the P12 season....big hole to climb out of......

Tad has not shown an ability to improve and take the next step with this proigram. .. being in the top 64 teams every year is no longer good enough..he has benefited from a pedestrian p12 conf...that is getting better......arguably his best team was with bzdelic players...0-5 to start the P12 season....big hole to climb out of......
No.

Tad needs to hire someone who can design and teach offense. It's been a problem forever. You can't go on extended scoring droughts every game and you need to be able to run something to get an open shot when the time calls for it.

Tad deserves heat at this point. He's been here long enough that he's not beyond reproach at this point.

Here we go again, people talking about our "talent" ... last time I checked talented basketball players make jump shots, get to the rim and finish, have low post skills, move their feet on defense, etc. That's not happening with this group. Coaching, effort, basketball IQ combined only make up maybe 20% of what determines who wins or loses. It's about skills.

The NIT would be a good result with this team.

Regarding talent, I don't think we have a single NBA player in the rotation except for maybe White as a 2nd round guy who could make it.

But I do think we have a collection of very good college players who have a lot of experience and should result in a tourney caliber team.

Back