What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Michigan State/Mel Tucker Hate Thread

“That’s something I’m not too worried about right now Brian. I think the things I think are fixable, they’re fixable right now for us I think. We just need to do that and get efficient and play efficiently I think since we have young guys in the secondary. I don’t think we need to be worried about that piece right now because those are easy things we can fix pretty quickly.”
-Karl probably

“That’s something I’m not too worried about right now Brian. I think the things I think are fixable, they’re fixable right now for us I think. We just need to do that and get efficient and play efficiently I think since we have young guys in the secondary. I don’t think we need to be worried about that piece right now because those are easy things we can fix pretty quickly.”
-Karl probably
I just read that post in Karl's voice.

-Karl probably
Too close for comfort. I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry.

Obviously I’d take Tucker over whatever inanimate object we have coaching us right now. I do still think Tucker’s has to be one of the most overrated coaches in college football. Two straight bad losses to other P5 teams that are good, but certainly not dominant, neither was ranked. That brings his career record to 20-16, highest ranked recruiting class was 23rd, and his coaching staff is meh. That’s not someone I would give a guaranteed $100 million.

Michigan State fans are lashing out at CU fans on /r/CFB on reddit, inexplicably, as if we are somehow to blame for Tucker sucking. I think it's starting to dawn on them that they bankrupted their AD for a mediocre coach with no integrity.
Michigan State fans are mad because they can't write Washington off as a fluke or just a flaw where a good QB that has always performed well against them had their number. Minnesota manhandled them. It was complete domination, and they're just looking for excuses as to why the team that isn't supposed to have better players than them had, in fact, much better football players.

Tucker's better than what you got, but they bought their own hype and are now realizing they'll be lucky to make a bowl.

Last edited:
Michigan State fans are mad because they can't write Washington off as a fluke or just a flaw where a good QB that has always performed well with them had their number. Minnesota manhandled them. It was complete domination, and they're just looking for excuses as to why the team that isn't supposed to have better players than them had, in fact, much better football players.

Tucker's better than what you got, but they bought their own hype and are now realizing they'll be lucky to make a bowl.
PJ Fleck can fvcking flat out coach.

PJ Fleck can fvcking flat out coach.
Minnesota's lucky they're getting the B1G dollars because they'd otherwise have a really hard time retaining their HC and those coordinators. The OC left for Penn State, got a raw deal and was quickly fired, and is now back and looking great. The DC Joe Rossi has been a revelation for them. They'd be prime poach candidates, except I suspect Minnesota will come up with the money to keep them unless one of the blue bloods comes hunting. I believe I read there are a total of 8 4-stars and 0 5-stars on that team.

Last edited:
Michigan State fans are mad because they can't write Washington off as a fluke or just a flaw where a good QB that has always performed well against them had their number. Minnesota manhandled them. It was complete domination, and they're just looking for excuses as to why the team that isn't supposed to have better players than them had, in fact, much better football players.

Just so we’re clear, our running backs did better against MN than MSU (read: Broussard) did.

Last edited:
I'm 43 and retired. Me thinks my education served me well....
cock-look-at-this.gif

Mel Tucker was unproven when he was hired by Michigan State. When Spartan fans asked how good he was, I simply said CU fans don’t have any idea. Year one means nothing, you start to know by year two, and really know by year three. CU never got a chance because he was here for one season. His recruiting looked good, his game day coaching was uneven. Tucker was far from a proven coach, but man did he parlay one five win season into a huge pay day.

Back