What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official @ Oregon Score Prediction Thread

It’s a great opportunity. May not go well but Ducks will dismiss us and we could turn the season around right here...21-20 Buffs

Maybe Tucker will look at what Auburn did against the Quack-attack...and drum up some SEC magick?
Then again, I get a feeling that the Buffs will play like this is a non-winnable game before they suit up...ala Wazzu and Utah 2017.

Ducklings-31
Buffs-20

Closer than the experts think, but I can't pick CU in a game like this.....yet.

Ducks 63 - cause they stop trying midway thru the third
CU 16 - cause for some stupid reason we'll still be kicking field goals

Ducks 28
Buffs 14

Not looking good for us...although Oregon losing this game for no reason would be quintessential PAC12

I don't see anything from Oregon that leads me to believe we're going to get worked on Friday. Feels like a tight game for 3 quarters that looks a little better for them because they'll get a score in the 4th to put us away.

I don't see anything from Oregon that leads me to believe we're going to get worked on Friday. Feels like a tight game for 3 quarters that looks a little better for them because they'll get a score in the 4th to put us away.

We should lose handily, but these late kickoff games usually end up not making any sense. #pac12afterdark memes exist for good reason

Well that's the way their two conference wins have gone lol

Apparently, the O has to score everytime they have the ball to win, and probably mix in a couple of 2 pt. conversions. Since I am a homer, and will predict a win, I see a 79-77 shootout.

I actually don’t think Oregon has as potent of an offense as usual, however I think their D is better than normal.
I’ll be at the game, hoping for something great, but don’t have high hopes. I’ll be cheering loud and proud in Autzen though!

Ducks 31 Buffs 17

Back