What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official @ Oregon Score Prediction Thread

Hmm my brains says
Ducks 38
Buffs 20

But pac 12 games seem crazy unpredictable especially at night. So maybe some weird 43-42 buffs win.

Montez catches lightning in a bottle in those friendly confines and the defense just makes some plays:

Buffs 38
Ducks 28

Jake Shapiro, Contributor (2-3): Colorado 41, Oregon 35

D.B. Baron, Board Moderator (2-3): Colorado 34, Arizona 28

wont tell You what all the other pick are.

If that’s the case, that’s the first 50+ point game the Buffs have allowed in a looooong time, and it will be against a pretty mediocre offense
Injuries on both side of the ball for the buffs make this a really bad matchup. Unless 2016 Montez shows up, the offense won’t be able to sustain drives causing the defense to be on the field A LOT. They’ll be gassed and get boat raced as the game wears on.

I’d love to be dead wrong. Bet I’m not.

Buffs use a surprisingly dominant ground game to grind this one out and win the T.O.P. battle significantly - minimizing the defensive health issues.

Buffs 23
Ducks 21

I am thinking we get a lot of players back tonight. Saying that, I also think we get good Montez

41-38 CU

Thought the Ducks would put about 50 on the board vs the Buffs. I was close. But Wow!
Only 3 points? What the hell happened?

Yes I know. The H.uskers still suck more than the Buffs until they prove otherwise in the Win column the rest of the season.
You’ve got to have major depression because your beloved fuskers lost to this forsaken team twice in heartbreaking fashion. May I suggest a cocktail of Rat Poison and Percocet to save you from further anguish?

Thought the Ducks would put about 50 on the board vs the Buffs. I was close. But Wow!

Yes I know. The H.uskers still suck more than the Buffs until they actually win a game VS the BUFFS this decade

FIFY

Go **** yourself, pathetic piece of ****

Yes I know. The H.uskers still suck more than the Buffs until they prove otherwise in the Win column the rest of the season.
Moron, we beat you. You suck more all season.

Huskers outscored 14-84 to Ohio St and Minnesota combined.

Only a touchdown by the skers in each game? What the hell happened?

Oh and Colorado is better than Nebraska. Oregon would have beat Nebraska 76-0

Back