What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Phillip Lindsay Really is the first undrafted rookie in the ProBowl Thread

Lol that was such a good comeback, i expected more. Maybe next time a your mom joke? Come see me at Folsom and we can have this conversation in person. :D Until then STFU, you’re not very witty.

I really wish “your mom” jokes would make a comeback, but the more elderly all our mothers get, the more awkward “UH MY MOM HAS DEMENTIA, DOUCHEBAG” situations we’re apt to run into. But my mother is in good health - if yours is too I’d be delighted to take a few shots at her if you’d like?

Also thank you for helping me derail a @Buffnik thread.

Who’s going to step up and stop responding?
Probably him because he knows he’s wrong and I’ve got him on the ropes.

Don’t try to ring the bell and stop the fight just because of some BS concussion he may or may not have suffered.

Ok I got tired of waiting for what’s his name to google pacific heights for me and did it myself - apparently he’s from hippy liberal San Fran. So I assume he’s a bleeding heart and we may be better off without him?
He moved.

Back on topic for a second. During the Giants/Cowboys game yesterday, they showed a graphic of the leading candidates for ROY. It was Barkley, Mayfield and Lindsay.

We all know Lindsay won’t get the award, but the thought of Phillip Lindsay being mentioned with Baker Mayfield (Heisman winner) and Saquan Barkley (Heisman finalist) for NFL rookie of the year is nothing short of incredible.

Back on topic for a second. During the Giants/Cowboys game yesterday, they showed a graphic of the leading candidates for ROY. It was Barkley, Mayfield and Lindsay.

We all know Lindsay won’t get the award, but the thought of Phillip Lindsay being mentioned with Baker Mayfield (Heisman winner) and Saquan Barkley (Heisman finalist) for NFL rookie of the year is nothing short of incredible.
Amen brother. PLinz makes me proud.

Final snap count as it applies to the Pay for Performance policy. Lindsay played 453 offensive snaps (42.18%) and 64 special teams snaps (14.13%). Since this doesn't measure impact, just snap count, it favors positions like offensive lineman and corner backs, who are less likely to rotate. An interesting note is that Ken Crawley took home an extra $300k last year from this program on 820 defensive snaps (77.5%) and 50 special teams snaps (10.82%).

The injury really cost him, not only did he miss a game, lowering his snap count, and PFP bonus. But since he is injured, he can't play in the pro bowl. Players on the winning team take home $64k with the losers taking home $32k.

PL was on 104.3 this morning at 6:30, no idea why I even had it on tbh. But, he disclosed he’s a finalist for an award from Vizio for the player who most exceeded the value of his contract.

Do yo thang allbuffs, no storefronts involved, unlimited voting.

https://tvp.vizio.com
Wow, the highly coveted Vizio endorsement.

This post is brought to you by Rayovac©️. Reminding you that No battery is stronger, longer.

Back