What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Spring Practices Thread

B Lewis has the inside track to be the starter in the fall. Just got to go out and there and earn it. Learn the playbook, be confident and let his talent speak for itself. They should ban him from scrambling during spring ball. He is the most talented QB on campus. But sometimes talent is not enough.
Dan is that you?

If I remember correctly, Alex was established as a poster when I joined Allbuffs.
Well, as far as threads going off the rails now, we also had Ladyblaise and her nut smashing ski boot to keep things in line back than. And Qua ttro-Tini to educate us about everything.
Ah, the old days. (Had to separate the one word or it corrects to 'Tini-Tini)

Well, as far as threads going off the rails now, we also had Ladyblaise and her nut smashing ski boot to keep things in line back than. And Qua ttro-Tini to educate us about everything.
Tini is banned from just about every Buffs fan site there is. Quite an accomplishment

Tini is banned from just about every Buffs fan site there is. Quite an accomplishment
Some people just have a hard time playing with others. Dude was given every warning imaginable here. Second, third, fourth, probably even fifth or sixth chances before it just became obvious that he had to go and there was no helping him.

This is funny to me. In a spring football thread, a casual reference from someone who has posted for a decade, prompts someone to run to their profile to validate the duration of membership. Spring football be damned, this board has more important conversations to validate.

Meanwhile, Landman will start game 1 this season.
If Fontenot is the RB2 over Clayton, is Clayton gone?
TE battle is huge and impacts the offense, who is the frontrunner?
Injuries in camp highlight gaps and thin depth on the OL - to late to bring in a quality transfer?

Getting updates during closed practices is a challenge. I'm desperate for news
How sure are we you are really in Cali?

B Lewis looks like a Linebacker. Maybe he should reduce the weight lifting.

Dude...
lucious lyon wtf GIF

I may be missing something, but where is Sackman. Loved the classy Bombay avatar. Can’t remember anything he posted.

If you want to get him notice to be here you have to mention United Airlines, Counting Crows and some hockey player in the same post. Derek Morris? Man. It has been awhile.
We need for Counting Crows to endorse an IPA while announcing a new Mervyn's for Longmont. Sacky will comment.

I just read that we have 12 players listed at TE this Spring, WHOA...this will obviously result in some attrition. Do Stillwell and Poplawski move on? Could Passarrelo move to Tackle? Who comes out of camp leading the way, Russell, Fauria, Olsen? These type of position battles have me curious.

I just read that we have 12 players listed at TE this Spring, WHOA...this will obviously result in some attrition. Do Stillwell and Poplawski move on? Could Passarrelo move to Tackle? Who comes out of camp leading the way, Russell, Fauria, Olsen? These type of position battles have me curious.
Have to think Russell and Lynch are your TE1/2 with Fauria, Olsen and Pell being heavily involved. If the latter three jump Stillwell and Poplawski in the depth chart, I definitely think they are prime attrition candidates.

Where does the roster stand with scholarships, btw?

7 scholarship players . Lynch didn't play well last season. I hope one of the youngsters can step up.

Back