What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Texas A&M Pregame / Game Thread

Calzada doesn't present the kind of running threat that King did and isn't as good a passer.

Buffs need to keep the offense diversified, keep the Aggie defense moving. They should be tired with the heat and with their offense not being able to stay on the field first half.

And we can't play scared. Would help a lot to break a couple big plays.

You could see ATM waking up as the 2d quarter went on. Wasting all those yards is gonna kills us. ATM is gonna slowly assert their will in the 2d half. Hope we keep it close.

Their backup has been awful. For once.

You could see ATM waking up as the 2d quarter went on. Wasting all those yards is gonna kills us. ATM is gonna slowly assert their will in the 2d half. Hope we keep it close.

Eh really just the last drive. Need to make sure we tackle in space and the D will be fine, IMO

That’s my fear.

I'm really impressed with how we're playing and am stoked about that. But what is it about this program that we never seem to be able to take advantage of anything ever. Dick them down for a half? Up 4. Winning season? No significant uptick in recruiting. Just gets frustrating.

If you’ve never seen the aTm marching band in person you’re missing something pretty awesome.
LOL I'm sure you're not wrong, and good bands in college football are a cool tradition, but that's the most boomer comment from my favorite AllBuffs boomer DBT.

Everyone: Dominating the #5 team in the country from the SEC in the first half! Awesome!
DBT: Boy, this matching band sure is neat!

I know that it borders on settled dogma here that the sound system at Folsom is the worst possible. I gotta tell ya that I can barely understand a word from the announcer at Empower. And this year at Folsom my only sound complaint has been that it is too loud.

LOL I'm sure you're not wrong, and good bands in college football are a cool tradition, but that's the most boomer comment from my favorite AllBuffs boomer DBT.

Everyone: Dominating the #5 team in the country from the SEC in the first half! Awesome!
DBT: Boy, this matching band sure is neat!
:ROFLMAO:

All I know is when you get opportunities, you better put points on the board. Get a stop and keep running it. Wouldn't hurt to pressure this QB of theirs, cause some turnovers.

We were playing looser coverage because of the situation. That’s not to say a&m won’t adjust in the 2nd….but I don’t expect to see a&m to just turn it on all of a sudden

I used to lose occassionally when I had DTV but that was only in the case of a real bad thunderstorm, and even then it wasn't out long
All the years I had Dish it happened a couple of times.

May be that the dish itself isn't aligned well and you aren't getting as strong a signal as you could be. I had to re-align my dish after painting the house and bumping it.

I just saw that the Buffs are sandwiched between UCLA and UW for the ducks. Be fun to ruin their season.

I want to emphasize this again, but can we kill Mile High games with fire? This would be incredible at Folsom. I don't get the love affair with playing away from Folsom for these big matchups (or any for that matter). The students packed the house against ****ing UNC, you know they would have brought it this week.

Back