What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Oregon vs Colorado

Why not?

He knew coaches there from when he was recruited in HS. Oregon plays scheduled games in California so his family can come see him without excessive travel.

His other P5 options would have meant going East of Colorado, a long trip for his family and away from people he knows.
You go your way, I'll go mine.

Probably not going to happen ar age 23 and 5 years in college football, but if Shrout's brain ever caught up with his talent, he'd be amazing.

Probably not going to happen ar age 23 and 5 years in college football, but if Shrout's brain ever caught up with his talent, he'd be amazing.
Even when he makes the right decision half the time he couldn't hit water throwing from a boat.

If you really believe what you posted, I feel damn sorry for you.
Michael Scott Wink GIF

Stream cut out. What happened?
Shrout threw one of his scatter shot passes that caused Tyson to stretch for it . Oregon DB had a clear shot hit him in the legs. Helped him off the field and to the locker room, some kind of leg injury.

It can always get worse for Colorado Football. Dropping football, though not realistic because of the $$ involved, may very well be the best option

• Haha
Reactions: DBT
Back