What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Oregon vs Colorado

He wasn’t pushing anything. He jumped on people after the play was over.

Watch it again. Fontenot was still up and the Oregon DBs were ripping at the ball. The whistle hadn't blown.

The dude that threw the flag was also 15 yards behind the play.

I think our defenders make a special effort to find a blocker to get blocked by.

Watch it again. Fontenot was still up and the Oregon DBs were ripping at the ball. The whistle hadn't blown.

That was a late hit. No doubt. He was stupid.

IMO: that opinion is dumb.
I am a CU fan and a CU homer.

That said I can't blame any player who left while KD was the head coach and I can't blame any player who took what they decided was their best option.

If you want to blame anyone blame CU for not doing what was necessary to give them reason to stay.

I did watch it again. Fontenot was down. He jumped on the pile late. The whistles were drowned out by the broadcast. The guy who threw the flag was 3 feet behind the play.

I am a CU fan and a CU homer.

That said I can't blame any player who left while KD was the head coach and I can't blame any player who took what they decided was their best option.

If you want to blame anyone blame CU for not doing what was necessary to give them reason to stay.
I believe that if you are on a team for a year, the players should be your brothers, and you can have a good life without turning agianst them

What the hell Nix?

I can't help but think that Oregon sees this as a scrimmage.

Shrout is a placeholder.

He has a gun when it comes to arm strength but a sawed off shotgun when it comes to accuracy. Can see why Tennessee didn't mind him leaving.

KOA - and the sideline guy - are saying Buffs are having trouble with the tiiming of the snaps. JS upset

IMO: here at least, you're wrong. He could have gone to 100 schools. Why chose to go aganist your "brothers"?
I’d just say go out of conference. I’m sure he could’ve gone anywhere.

Back