What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 10/15 - 10/19

bichon_frise_resized-modified_1024x1024.png

Only Michigan is falling out of the top 25.

Most of the receiving votes crowd lost.

Movement at the bottom of the poll is going to be interesting as all those back end votes for USC, Michigan, ASU, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Iowa, Texas Tech, Arkansas, Louisville, and Utah get reallocated.

Good for Cormani, genuinely hope he balls out and keeps his head on straight.
Amazingly long arms.

For all the talk of CM not fitting in, it's great to see his teammates mob him afterwards - the entire defense was called for 'unsportsmanlike'

I think the Okie Lite and Utah games are going to be dog fights. Really bad years for both, but they're possibly still much better than Arizona and UCF.
Oklahoma State will be tough. But Utah? They have a HC one foot out of door and they can not score. Keep in mind that this TCU team is really bad.

We went to the Texas UGA game last night with a couple of friends that came down from Erie (I went to CU with the Husband). It was a great time and even better that UGA pulled the win. My friends haven't been to many games outside of Boulder and the Pac 12 venues (we all lived in SoCal together at one time) and were just blown away by the atmosphere. I love Folsom but games at UGA, Bama, Texas, etc. are just different, maybe a little over the top, but still fun.

Side note, all of the bottles flying on the field gave me flashbacks to the CU Nebraska game where the CU student section was pissed after a call and threw everything on the field and they kicked out the entire section. Good times.

Back