What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 10/15 - 10/19

We ain't winning enough games for that to matter
Shut Your Mouth GIF

We need Iowa State to start losing football games too.
I haven't figured out yet if the fact that we don't play BYU or ISU is a good thing or a bad thing. It means we won't get beat by either one, but then again we won't get the chance to beat them and help ourselves.

In any case ... it should be a fun run to watch for the rest of the season.

I haven't figured out yet if the fact that we don't play BYU or ISU is a good thing or a bad thing. It means we won't get beat by either one, but then again we won't get the chance to beat them and help ourselves.

For sure.....but for now, its like Bill Belichick said.

We're onto Cincinnati.

I just looked at isu and byu schedules... I think the way this breaks is we need 1 of them to lose enough games to get us in front of one of them. and we need kjuco state to take another loss.

none of this in this ****ing conference is unachievable.

KSU or most 3 or more way tie for 2nd B12C bid. It doesn't look like we'll have any chance for a win against a team that could end up in a tiebreaker with us.
Sorry I meant like what are the stats they use after head to head? Point differential?

this is going to be fun in November! GB: the games they remember are played in November.

we don't have an inside lane but we have a path. and, even if we were to win out and somehow not make it to the conference title game, that 10-2 record will look pretty ****ing good in year 2.

And it was close, but then Soros dialed up the space lasers to supercharge Retzlaff.
Apparently the Pokes played the same pass defense late that we played against KjSU ... and that ****Bailer played against us. I think the Bears called it the "Victory Cigar"? :sneaky:

KSU or most 3 or more way tie for 2nd B12C bid. It doesn't look like we'll have any chance for a win against a team that could end up in a tiebreaker with us.

Without getting too deep into it, there's 7 teams tied with 1 or 0 losses right now one of which is us. If we win out that knocks out Cincy and TT. Then only KSU and WV both need to lose 1 more, plus BYU and/or ISU need to lose at least 1 more. It might sound like a lot on the surface but it really isn't. Of course it all starts with us winning out

GO TOOTHLESS HILLBILLIES FROM APPALACHIA. beat kjuco state.

we in position to win this stupid ass dog **** conference. gimme ****ing byu in the championship game, all day, every day. we will beat them as thoroughly as Joseph smith impregnated teen girls.

Message Board Geniuses would never have the courage to broadcast a truth missile like this.

Last edited:
Back