What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 10/17 - 10/21

Gus outsmarted himself with that 2pt attempt
That play took way to long to develop for a play from the 2.

Javon Baker is a beast.
Agree, looked like a play you run if you aren't confident in your team.

It's one play for a short gain. You should have something that you do well enough to believe you can get 3-4 yards when you have to have it.

Put the ball in the hands of your best players doing what they do best.

AFA beats Navy 17-6 (weirdass two point attempt at the end by Navy) despite not playing well.

That football team absolutely can run the table.

Black Hills State giving Mines all they want. Orediggers trailed 17-14 at half, now in the 3rd it's 21-17 Mines but not coming easy against a tough defense.

Alabama is still very talented but they aren't what they were even a couple years ago dominating almost everyone they play. Wonder if we see Sabin retire in the next year or two.
Mostly it was that they failed to buy a star QB this year. They tried hard, but UNC boosters stepped up and Drake May stayed at Carolina.

I think that besides CU having a bye, this week seems meh in large part because I'm no longer invested & engaged with a conference. Limbo year, so I give zero fvcks about Pac-12 or Big 12 standings or national reputation / path to the playoffs.

I think that besides CU having a bye, this week seems meh in large part because I'm no longer invested & engaged with a conference. Limbo year, so I give zero fvcks about Pac-12 or Big 12 standings or national reputation / path to the playoffs.
Agree,

I'm paying attention to the network broadcast games but more interested in the Mines game that I am streaming.

Western won big today, Mines was challenged for a good part of the game but now have blown it open 35-17 but it's been a good game.

Next week is Western against Mines with the winner almost guaranteed a #1seed in the regional.

Great year to follow a story like Air Force. Given what's going on the world, it would be a ton of fun to see those young men in a New Year's Six game.

I always forget how much I hate Tim Brando and Spencer Tillman until I hear them on Saturdays. How are these bitches still on the air? And isn’t Brando the drunken tweeter who launches all sorts of ****?

I wonder how much the Michigan sign stealing scandal will be mentioned during their game with MSU this evening.

B1G football is just boring.

Their big game today between their two "top 10 teams" ends up 20-12, meanwhile the three games going on right now in the 4th quarter are 17-9, 21-10 a thrilling 10-9. These games are basically like watching a 2-1 soccer or baseball game between teams I have no emotional investment in.

Back