What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 10/28-10/30

Is there a giant RELENTLESS sign in the endzone? 😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫
Stupid enough on the back of the helmet

Last edited:
I do not like Tucker or what he did
But, Michigan State is talented, well-coached, and is playing hard. 😞

Damn, all that dude had to do was veer to the left a little bit and he walks in. They scored anyway, so no worries.

I didn’t think you could be any good with young players?

Andrel Anthony - killing it right now for Michigan is a freshman, former 3* recruit.

Wisconsin blowing Iowa out in a game that’s not as close as the 20-0 score would indicate. Iowa has been living a lie most of the year

I do not like Tucker or what he did
But, Michigan State is talented, well-coached, and is playing hard. 😞

I hate Tucker with the fire of a thousand suns. I have to turn this off. I'm already pissed and the CU game is still on tap. I can't be angry all day.

**** Mel Tucker.

And does anyone other then me think they should have a rule that you can only try to "ice" a kicker once, even if you have 3 TOs left? It really slows down the game ... which already go on too long due to commercail TOs, etc. etc.

That Michigan freshman receiver, Anthony - his first half today would make him the 3rd leading receiver for CU and only 6 yards behind Russell for 2nd.

Back