What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 10/28-10/30

Michigan needs to score a TD on this first possession of the 2nd half. Put Sparty in a 16 point hole ... then the D can pins their ears back and put all kinds of pressure on Thorne.

And **** Mel Tucker.

That Haladay kid is a young Landman, just loves to play football and tackle people. Nickname of “John Wick” is awesome

I'm with Klatt, very surprised they reversed that one. From the replay you can certainly make the argument he was down but in calls even remotely close the original call should always win out. Always
Agreed. I don't agree with Klatt on much, but I do with that.

Oh **** ... just turned back to the Wisky-Iowa game, and there is an ambulance on the field for a Badger player.

If Michigan gets this kind of QB play from McNamara and they hold on today, then they can be a player in the CFP. Pretty solid Michigan team

HUGE break for Michigan.

If dude hadn't been looking to scoop and score, he would have able to at least keep Michigan off the board.

Last edited:
Has Harbaugh ever won a big game at Michigan?
Depends what you consider “big”. They destroyed a top 10 Notre Dame team in 2019. In 2018 they beat ranked Wisconsin, MSU, and Penn State teams 3 straight weeks by a combined score of 101-27. Beat a top 10 Wisconsin team in 2016. Whipped Florida 41-7 in the Citrus Bowl 2015.

His biggest win though has to be over CU in 2016!

Back