What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!
  • There has been an ongoing bug where club membership subscriptions have not been expiring. We have fixed this bug, and on October 7 users who do not have an active subscription will have their membership revoked, and you will be given the opportunity to renew. Please visit this post for details: https://allbuffs.com/threads/club-membership-privileges-not-being-revoked-when-yearly-subscription-ends.160161/

Other games 10/3 - 10/5

Michigan losing today was easy to see coming.

They lost EVERYBODY.

Really having trouble understanding so e of the pre-srason rankings this year.

Did people just completely disregard the losses of teams like Michigan and Florida State?

They lost EVERYBODY.

Did people just completely disregard the losses of teams like Michigan and Florida State?
The weird thing to me is that tOSU has seemed undervalued despite their ranking. That team is absolutely loaded this year.

They lost EVERYBODY.

Come again?

What a boring slate of games! :rolleyes:

j/k @MtnBuff
At first glance it didn't look promising but that is what makes college football fun to follow.

Somehow I managed to put these two in.
(4) Tennessee (4-0) needs to avoid the road upset at Arkansas (3-2.)

The best early game looks to be (9) Missouri (4-0) at Texas A&M (4-1) who fell out of the rankings despite winning their last four games in a row.
Would I have predicted close to as many upsets as we had? No way, but I was looking for a couple and we got way more.

Didn't even find the idea of Vandy beating Bama worth mentioning.

They lost EVERYBODY.

Florida State was definitely overrated, but that team has flat out quit. No one saw that coming.

I think everyone knows Michigan is more of a fringe top 25 team.

The weird thing to me is that tOSU has seemed undervalued despite their ranking. That team is absolutely loaded this year.
Because of their offensive stars their defense gets overlooked, they are absolutely dominating on defense.

We will see though how good that defense is next week at Oregon who will be easily the best offense they have faced.

Problem for Oregon is that unless something shocking happens they won't slow down the tOSU offense which is also loaded and has only not scored more because they have been in scout team mode after halftime all year.

Get past Oregon and it is hard to see another team on their schedule that can score enough points against them to challenge them.

Which @Duff Man predicted first and was the only one to predict as such

Oh Come On GIF

They lost EVERYBODY.

I know you’re talking about the polls, but I’m in a college football wins pool where you choose a regression team for bonus points (wins last year minus wins this year gives you your bonus total) and like 50% of the pool chose Michigan. Most of the rest picked Washington. So, I think most people knew Michigan was going to take a big step back.

I know you’re talking about the polls, but I’m in a college football wins pool where you choose a regression team for bonus points (wins last year minus wins this year gives you your bonus total) and like 50% of the pool chose Michigan. Most of the rest picked Washington. So, I think most people knew Michigan was going to take a big step back.
Would have been hard for them not to. They lost a lot of talent to graduation/the draft and one of the best coaches in the game. Hard to replace those.

Back