What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!
  • There has been an ongoing bug where club membership subscriptions have not been expiring. We have fixed this bug, and on October 7 users who do not have an active subscription will have their membership revoked, and you will be given the opportunity to renew. Please visit this post for details: https://allbuffs.com/threads/club-membership-privileges-not-being-revoked-when-yearly-subscription-ends.160161/

Other games 10/3 - 10/5

Don't have CW. How in the world did OSU end up 81 yards from the goal line in OT, then how did CSU give up an 81 yard run? :LOL: :LOL:

Or is the gametrack messed up on that? Almost impossible to think how it could happen.

Hate Washington but love them beating Meeshigun.
That offense is so ****ing bad. Michigan probably shouldn't be ranked at all given how incompetent they are offensively, but I'm sure the voters will have them like 12th tomorrow.

We'd beat them by 20.

Big 10 still could be a problem because I think Ohio State, Oregon, and Penn State all likely make the CFP.....and then Indiana's second half is an absolute joke (Nebraska, Washington, @Michigan State, Michigan, @Ohio State, Purdue). They're probably in at 11-1.....assuming that L is to Ohio State. I don't think Nebraska's anywhere near as good as that 5-1 record, and I see two more losses (that's if they don't drop another game a la Illinois) at least because they go to Ohio State and USC.

Last edited:
Q: WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD JUJU GO TO A SCHOOL THAT LOSES TO MINNESOTA?!

A: HE WON’T

james cameron aliens GIF

Don't have CW. How in the world did OSU end up 81 yards from the goal line in OT, then how did CSU give up an 81 yard run? :LOL: :LOL:

Or is the gametrack messed up on that? Almost impossible to think how it could happen.
logo plane GIF by South Park

when these ****ers let their emotions get ahead of their capabilities, it makes me happy. folks bitch about the nfl and I think it is more sterile too, but the biggest difference to me is the way good nil coaches play math ball. almost always.

in college ball, we get the glory of vandy upsetting Bama and 3rd tier coaches taking trash about programs they know they cannot line up against.

the gap between the nfl is narrowing quickly because the whole they getting paid ting but for now, I love every ****ing minute of this.

Back