What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!
  • There has been an ongoing bug where club membership subscriptions have not been expiring. We have fixed this bug, and on October 7 users who do not have an active subscription will have their membership revoked, and you will be given the opportunity to renew. Please visit this post for details: https://allbuffs.com/threads/club-membership-privileges-not-being-revoked-when-yearly-subscription-ends.160161/

Other games 10/3 - 10/5

I think the Big 12 is going to get two teams in because the Big 10 is so down. There are three playoff teams in that league-Ohio State, Penn State, and Oregon IMO. Nebraska's a pretender-they have a loss, and they still have trips to tOSU and USC (SC has more talent than they do, and Moss is better than Fat is). Need losses from Indiana and Illinois.

Everybody else in that conference has at least two losses, and its October 6.

Before you call me nuts, Jerry Palm only has Ohio State, Penn State, and Oregon out of the Big 10 in the playoff.
Of the 7 at-large, I think 1 goes to Notre Dame, unless they lose 3+. 3 go to the SEC, 2 to the B1G, and 1 to either ACC or XII. If Notre Dame stumbles that could go to any of the P4 leagues.

Of the 7 at-large, I think 1 goes to Notre Dame, unless they lose 3+. 3 go to the SEC, 2 to the B1G, and 1 to either ACC or XII. If Notre Dame stumbles that could go to any of the P4 leagues.
Notre Dame is in trouble. That loss is REALLY bad, and they may not play a ranked team at all the rest of the way.

Notre Dame is in trouble. That loss is REALLY bad, and they may not play a ranked team at all the rest of the way.
I think Navy will be ranked when they face off, and that will be a little boost if ND wins.

Then the season finale at USC might be ranked if USC handles business and Penn State is their only other loss.

Either way; I just don't see 10-2 Notre Dame left out; even if they deserve to be left out.

11-1 Notre Dame is a lock no matter what else happens.

I think Navy will be ranked when they face off, and that will be a little boost if ND wins.

Then the season finale at USC might be ranked if USC handles business and Penn State is their only other loss.

Either way; I just don't see 10-2 Notre Dame left out; even if they deserve to be left out.

11-1 Notre Dame is a lock no matter what else happens.
Maybe. I think it depends on who else on the bubble with them.

Texas is the only SEC unbeaten and its the first week in October.

Did you never step outside or go downtown?? Lol
Why would I? The hot girls were on campus already? lol

We would go across the street, next to the stadium, to Jonesy's Bar... Does that count? lol

Actually, I do remember doing very late-night trips to some horrible but all-night BBQ place, somewhere I have no idea, and I used to ride my bike to and through Percey Warner park, thinking back on it. It's all such a vague memory!!

I did start a tradition of drunk-climbing the huge radio tower above "lover's lane" overlooking campus, so you'd think I would have seen any nearby rivers. ;)

Alabama and Tennessee both remaining in the top 10 is criminal.

I have a bigger problem with Bama being ranked over Tennessee. They have not looked very good for six quarters now and their defense has been exposed.

Back