What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!
  • There has been an ongoing bug where club membership subscriptions have not been expiring. We have fixed this bug, and on October 7 users who do not have an active subscription will have their membership revoked, and you will be given the opportunity to renew. Please visit this post for details: https://allbuffs.com/threads/club-membership-privileges-not-being-revoked-when-yearly-subscription-ends.160161/

Other games 10/3 - 10/5

And Auburn. Right? Right???

crying-cry.gif

Just kind of casually paying attention today and wanting to see ranked & "others receiving votes" teams to lose so the path to the Top 25 is more open for our Buffs with a win next week.

Also, GO RUTGERS!
It won’t matter. Buffs will be ranked if they beat KSU, although I’d prefer it if they weren’t

Just kind of casually paying attention today and wanting to see ranked & "others receiving votes" teams to lose so the path to the Top 25 is more open for our Buffs with a win next week.

Also, GO RUTGERS!
I like Rutgers against the Nubs.

Also if Rutgers wins, the Nubs are staring down another 5 win season.

My son is autistic. He likes college football for atypical reasons - the numbers on the screen, the multiple clocks, and the combinations of letters of various colleges. From the very start he's been obsessed with UCLA because of sound of the combination of letters. Then he added Penn State to his favorites. I have no idea why. For years every time I watch football and try to engage him about a particular game he would only respond with something about how he wants to see UCLA vs Penn State. When UCLA bolted for the Big 10 one of my first thoughts was that this would finally happen. Today's UCLA vs Penn State game is the climax of college football for him. He still just occasionally glances up from Minecraft. Terrible game otherwise.

I am pounding that thing and tossing it before I am taking it with me into a public restroom. But maybe that's just me.
Beer? At Miami and ASU they are doing lines off the top of the urinal. An open beer can is nothing.

At nebraska the lifetime season ticket holder in the red polyester and 4X Depends smells more of urine than the bathroom at A&M.

Still not saying it's a good idea but in context.

Their next two games are UMass and Auburn. Very real possibility they are 6-1 heading into Tuscaloosa with zero quality wins (and frankly only Boston College is even remotely in the discussion).

Which is why even if they go 10-2 they likely won't make the CFP. Their schedule simply isn't strong enough, especially if that 2nd is to Bama.

Mizzou just demonstrated how awesome it is to have Travis Hunter. On 2nd then 4th and long Mizzou receivers failed to secure a difficult but catchable pass. I have zero doubt TH would’ve made the grab on both of those.

It’s become quite obvious why EB was getting zero job offers. Dude is a pretty garbage coach. UCLA should be 0-5 if not for one play against Hawaii. UCLA is straight azz.

Purdue is atrocious.

Not an easy job, but I was really hoping Walters would be successful.
Do they play UCLA? Two of the worst P5 teams I’ve had the misfortune of watching multiple times this year. I posted 2 weeks ago that Walters may not make it past this season.

I can't believe Mizzou called a timeout with under 10 seconds left so they could kick a FG and lose by 31 instead of 34.

Back