What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!
  • There has been an ongoing bug where club membership subscriptions have not been expiring. We have fixed this bug, and on October 7 users who do not have an active subscription will have their membership revoked, and you will be given the opportunity to renew. Please visit this post for details: https://allbuffs.com/threads/club-membership-privileges-not-being-revoked-when-yearly-subscription-ends.160161/

Other games 11/23-11/25

It might make things a little more questionable for Miami but in the end it's hard to see a 1-loss ACC champ with wins over VT, ND, and Clemson getting left out of the playoff. I suppose 1 scenario that could make it dicey for Miami is if Bama beats Auburn and then loses to UGA in the SEC championship game.

In fact I would say that all this Miami loss did is ensure that 2 ACC teams won't be getting in

A one-loss Bama team who drops a close game to Auburn or Georgia is a nightmare scenario for Miami.

Looks like UCF is able to run the ball and USF isn't. Not a good sign for Charlie's boys.

USF missed a FG, so it's still 14-7 UCF.

Iowa's special teams is making the Broncos' from a few weeks ago look awesome.

Under normal circumstances, I'd be rooting for Iowa to lose to a dog**** 4-7 team to finish the year at 6-6 (3-6) to make Ohio State's resume look even worse. But this isn't normal circumstances. **** Nebraska!

Iowa has some nice offensive talent, cannot understand their struggles in some games.

Iowa jumps on the Nubs to start the 2nd half. Up 28-14.

I'm sure that Nebraska fans are showing their class by applauding the wonderful effort by this Iowa team.

Can someone please explain this clock management from Bieliema?

Tied at 45. 1:25 left.

Mizzou with a 1st & 15 at Arky 20. 8 yard gain. Bieliema declined a holding penalty that would have moved them back to the 30. He has timeouts, so it's not a matter of letting them score to give yourself a slim chance of answering.

I would love to watch the fusker collapse, but I’m at work and the dish app keeps buffering. It’s infuriating.

Can someone please explain this clock management from Bieliema?

Tied at 45. 1:25 left.

Mizzou with a 1st & 15 at Arky 20. 8 yard gain. Bieliema declined a holding penalty that would have moved them back to the 30. He has timeouts, so it's not a matter of letting them score to give yourself a slim chance of answering.
Bad.

On Missouri's final score, their receiver very obviously pushed the defender to the ground directly in front of an official. A forensic investigation of that official's finances is in order.

Also switched over to the UCF vs S FL. Nubs giving up 35 unanswered points and it is not going to get better for them. Riley is a dead man walking. Wonder if they announce his firing today or tomorrow.

Back