What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games 11/23-11/25

UCF about to kick an extra point to take the lead. What a game.

And in other news: 49-14 :ROFLMAO:

Is the UCF game on FS1? The channel is blacked out on Sling and I'm not really wanting to go into the living room to watch it if so...even though I apparently have missed a ridiculously good game.

Perfect call at the perfect time. UCF busts a screen pass to go up 42-34 with 2:21 left.

Hypothetical for all, if you're UCF, would you have gone for 2 there? Of course the XP made it an 8 pt lead, and it's hard to shake a stick at that, but if you make the 2 the game is over...missing it still leaves you in a position to remain tied after a td. I'm not sure I could have pulled the trigger on it, but it would have been in my mind.

Unreal how that kid got free. Flowers had an easy toss for a huge TD. Time for the 2 pt play to tie. We will see

I really want Frost to have an undefeated regular season. I don't want Florida to have any possible reason to back away.

Back