What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 12/10-12/12

UCLA playing their game of the year. Then the talent of USC puts them right back into the game on superior individual ability.

SEC and B1G Championship games will be blowouts next week. ACC won't be much closer, Clemson will win by 2 or 3 scores. Big 12 game between OU and ISU might be a good one.

If Clemson wins easily, Notre Dame better get bounced from the playoff.

Somehow I don't think this will be the case, especially if Bama gives Fla their second loss.
If Clemson beats ND by 10+ and everybody else holds serve, how does Texas A&M not get in as the fourth seed?

UCLA's doing a number on Todd Orlando and the USC defense lol

If Clemson wins easily, Notre Dame better get bounced from the playoff.

Somehow I don't think this will be the case, especially if Bama gives Fla their second loss.

Hate to say it but if Bama, Clemson and tOSU all win I have a hard time seeing A&M beating out ND for the 4th spot.

only way I see ND possibly missing out:
- Clemson beats ND (Clemson is in)
- Florida beats Bama (both Florida and Bama get in in this case)
- tOSU wins

I could see tOSU getting the 4th spot over ND in this case

If Clemson beats ND by 10+ and everybody else holds serve, how does Texas A&M not get in as the fourth seed?

UCLA's doing a number on Todd Orlando and the USC defense lol

I don't know, I think ND would still get the 4th spot. They seem to have gained alot of clout in the media for some reason since beating Clemson's 2nd team in double OT.

I don't know, I think ND would still get the 4th spot. They seem to have gained alot of clout in the media for some reason since beating Clemson's 2nd team in double OT.
I think you could be right, but if Notre Dame gets spanked.........gotta be A&M. You can then make an argument that Clemson beats them at South Bend in that case if it weren't for Lawrence getting COVID.

I think you could be right, but if Notre Dame gets spanked.........gotta be A&M. You can then make an argument that Clemson beats them at South Bend in that case if it weren't for Lawrence getting COVID.

This definitely checks out as committee logic.

Clemson also had a few starters out on defense for that game including Skalski

Touche-but the point still stands. I think Notre Dame (if they lose to Clemson) needs to do it in a classic. If they get spanked, they should go play in the Orange Bowl.

I am fine with either scenario, just compare teams side by side. Forget the hypotheticals if Lawrence had played in the first game.

I am fine with either scenario, just compare teams side by side. Forget the hypotheticals if Lawrence had played in the first game.
No question. I think A&M's got a slightly better resume than ND does in my view-but let's see what Notre Dame does (I'm assuming A&M makes pretty quick work of god-awful Tennessee) next week.

No question. I think A&M's got a slightly better resume than ND does in my view-but let's see what Notre Dame does (I'm assuming A&M makes pretty quick work of god-awful Tennessee) next week.

I like Notre Dame quite a bit next week. Actually a bit surprised it would be a foregone conclusion they will lose.

mike meyers who throws a shoe GIF

Back