What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 12/10-12/12

Silver lining - imagine what a gut punch that last minute would have been if we had been thinking we had won the South.
Yeah. In my head, I was going back and forth whether I wanted UCLA to win for this reason. It’s why I posted that I wanted to puke when it appeared UCLA had won the game. In the end, I wanted SC to lose. **** those guys.

We drive an Odyssey. It’s not an elite. But it’s the next step down. It’s a very nice car. The kids have tons of space and they are very comfortable!

I don't remember who, but some "special" player returned a kick for a TD today. Announcers gushed and then mentioned it was his 1st td ret this year.

My thought - heh, he's tied with Rice.

Silver lining - imagine what a gut punch that last minute would have been if we had been thinking we had won the South.

Yea I was thinking the exact same thing and how much that would've sucked watching UCLA choke it away after pretty much having the game won with about 30 seconds left

Back