What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 8/29 - 9/2

@Da Lama can you just admit you have zero ability to be objective with anything regarding Nebraska. You look stupid for thinking Raiola isn't an NFL prospect. 🤷

I don’t see why we can’t acknowledge that Raiola is a very talented player who still has to develop and play more than a half to live up to his talent.

Not sure why it has to be “he sucks” or “he’s for sure NFL bound” midway through his first start
Agree. He has talent and could be a great qb. I think it’s crazy they expect him to keep up with Shedeur in his second start though.

I don’t see why we can’t acknowledge that Raiola is a very talented player who still has to develop and play more than a half to live up to his talent.

Not sure why it has to be “he sucks” or “he’s for sure NFL bound” midway through his first start
He has talent for sure, so did thousands of guys
Appears to obsess over being the next Patrick Mahomes. Not very mobile at all. Not seeing a rocket arm either. Will be NE most talented QB ever, but there is so much to learn. The running game is his friend. Like the plays under center, would like to see that for SS2

He has talent for sure, so did thousands of guys
Appears to obsess over being the next Patrick Mahomes. Not very mobile at all. Not seeing a rocket arm either. Will be NE most talented QB ever, but there is so much to learn. The running game is his friend. Like the plays under center, would like to see that for SS2
I don't get the whole "next Patrick Mahomes" thing.

Mahomes is dynamic and has an all time arm.

Raiola is a great prospect, but he's definitely not dynamic.

Not gonna lie, today’s slate of game have been mostly garbage.
Was just about to post the same thing. The only thing on where I am at (my son's hospital room) that is decent is Miami-UF. CSU gave up on Texas before the game even started. They aren't trying to win, barely trying to score, and on defense they are more concerned with trying to hurt somebody than tackling.

As I said in the opening post UTEP is just bad, like not competitive with most FCS teams bad. Nebraska found themselves another record padding directional.

Florida has talent but aren't a good team. Miami should be further ahead.

Real question is does he stay at Nebraska for the next 3 years or does he transfer to someplace where he can potentially develop into the 1st rounder that some expected.

@Da Lama can you just admit you have zero ability to be objective with anything regarding Nebraska. You look stupid for thinking Raiola isn't an NFL prospect. 🤷
James Franco A24 GIF by The Disaster Artist

Hard to fire a guy who had you at an elite level not long ago but how long until the Clemson administration is having conversations with Dabo suggesting that he adjust and adapt to what's going on in 2024 or that he gracefully step aside for somebody who will?

Hard to fire a guy who had you at an elite level not long ago but how long until the Clemson administration is having conversations with Dabo suggesting that he adjust and adapt to what's going on in 2024 or that he gracefully step aside for somebody who will?
Dabo isn't long for the profession. Refuses to use the portal. How many players does Clemson have on scholarship?

Back